Have You? Would You?

last reply
30 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has been asked if you would take off your panties while out if your "other half" asked you. But have you ever taken your panties off on your own and then given them to the person you were with?

For example, you are sitting in a restaurant eating dinner with your date. You get up and go to the ladies room, remove your panties and then you go back to the table and slip them into his/her hand with a very seductive smile. Have you ever done that and if so how did your date react?

Guys, feel free to comment if this has ever happened to you.

Not sure if this has been asked before, was too lazy to do a search!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has never happened to me, but I would welcome it if it did!! How exciting and fun would that be? Hell yes!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Yes.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I haven't done it but would in a heart beat. The thought of it is insanely hot!! I have a fantasy that involves doing this and leading to more.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have taken off my panties many times while out with hubby or a date. Sometimes, I hand them the panties and sometimes I let them find out on their own.
Lurker
0 likes
A girl picked me up after a night out once and on the drive home told me she had taken hers off when out and handed them to me it lead to a lot more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have done it before. I believe the next words out of his mouth were "check please."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have stuffed my panties into his pocket. I've also, while walking down the street, shoved my hand down the front of his pants. I don't wait for guys, they tend to be clueless, so when I'm horny I just go for it. I take what I want and need.
Lurker
0 likes
it has happened to me on a few previous occasions, but I am looking forward to it happening again from one woman in particular
Lurker
0 likes
yes, with a steady BF, i havent done it to anyone on just a date though.
Lurker
0 likes
no.. I've never experienced that before but I would want that with a special friend of mine..
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yeah, 12 or so times.

The first several years before I met my wife.

After we got together she did it to me several times.

Every time it was a fantastic turn on and I could hardly sit there until it was time to leave. Each time the idea of public sex came into my mind. I was that turned on.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We were out at dinner with friends and I just sort of subtly slipped it off under the table. He was sitting beside me so the transfer wasn't too difficult. The look on his face was priceless biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to do this to a man I've just met to fuck with his mind and then fuck him silly later. OMG so hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never done either, but you just gave me a naughty idea!! Thanks lady! Date night on Friday will be interesting!! ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I had a pair of my panties I placed in my purse earlier and when my date met up with me I opened my bag to show him. He was more than pleased to see my panties and was looking for the nearest exit!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the risk of stating the obvious let me say that stealthy little maneuver is likely the hottest trick in the book when it comes to getting the undivided attention of your date and the outcome you so desire. Truly, all his/her concentration from that point forth will be on getting you naked, or at least your skirt hiked up, and boarding the fast train to O-town.

When I was in my mid-20's my girlfriend at the time and I were at a wedding, suitably lubricated, and enjoying the romantic/sensual/sexual vibe that any good wedding will induce among its attendees. During the post-dinner speeches, with everyone including yours truly listening intently to the groom ramble on about his lovely bride, my girlfriend whispered in my ear asking if I had a kleenex in my pocket. Knowing that she was the type quick to tear up with emotion, happy or sad, I had come prepared and handed her the wad of tissues I had brought for the inevitable waterworks. A few minutes later, with a loving peck on my cheek and a "thanks honey", she put the ball of damp tissue back in my pocket. An hour later she was dancing with some girlfriends while I was making introductions and small talk with the couple ahead of me at the bar line-up. As it happened they were the brides parents who were obviously intent on recouping some of their investment in the form of liquid assets. The mom of the bride seemed to have roving eyes to the point where I was wondering, quite uncomfortably, when her husband would notice his wife's repeated glances toward my happy place. With their drinks renewed they steered away from the line but not without her delivering a parting bombshell in my direction. With a nod aimed towards my waist she said, "It looks like my new son-in-law isn't the only guy who's going to get lucky tonight". When I glanced down to see what had caught her eye my face instantly turned a deeper hue of red than that of the lacy panties dangling from my pocket.

The remainder of the night was just as memorable despite, after us taking a brief walk outside for a breath of fresh air, my girlfriend having to put her panties back on in an ultimately failed effort to prevent my cum from dripping down her thighs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't worn a skirt in ages. Tight pants without panties does have its own interesting challenges, especially if you get too excited and the fabric shows dampness easily! Super-tight nylon or spandex short-shorts, without panties, is a huge turn-on for me.

But I remember years ago having a steady girlfriend whom I periodically teased with various XXX-rated letters about all the wild things we could do together. (We actually did quite a few of them!)

She lived hours away, but one weekend she drove up to meet me at a (mostly straight) bar we both knew downtown. She was wearing a cute miniskirt and tight top. We grabbed a table for drinks and to catch up. After her first trip to the restroom, she handed me her panties, right across the tabletop! Then she scrunched down in her chair with a devilish expression I knew so well. I put one arm under the table, reached out, and quickly walked my fingers up the inside of her spread legs to her hot, wet pussy.

In no time at all, I had four fingers inside her and my thumb on her clit - she was THAT ready. Then a waitress came up and asked if we needed another round of drinks. I had to order for both of us.

She was one wild woman for the rest of the night. We ended up having sex half or entirely naked in various spots before finally tumbling into my bed in the wee hours where she could finally let loose (she preferred to scream out her orgasms).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have done that but only with my hubby....The first time was at our senior prom...but we had been sexually active before that night...So not sure if that really counts..I had gone to the bathroom and removed them..I came back to our table and slipped them into his coat pocket....Some of his friends saw that so they all knew he was going to get lucky later...I think it made his evening..well at least while we were at the prom...I hope I was the one making his evening later that night...;)
Lurker
0 likes
I think I told this before, YES. Hubby yanked them off and threw them on the freeway in California. But I have done it before then and we have done it other times. I don't always wear panties because VPLs are not an option.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
i haven't done this, i would so do it....but first i would have to remember to wear panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No....Damn, I wish I had thought of that!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't answer this because all of my hot horny babes are Commandos...........I wish! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Wow that would be the biggest turn on ever! i can't imagine someone not going weak at the knee's if their date did that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a bar and it was so crowded so we were sitting at a table I was drinking a lot that night and I got really horny....I felt my panties getting wet so I took them from underneath the table handed to them under the table and I spread my putting my leg on his leg and he started fingering my pussy and I came right there on the seat.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I haven't...yet

This smile