Login

A Smarty thought!!!

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you think making sex relation is better way to feel comfortable at a place(may be any place i.e. work or unknown)?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Are you asking if a place that isn't normally comfortable, does it become more comfortable if you have sex there?

If that's the case, then I'd say yes and no. If it's a place that's a source of stress or other uncomfortable feelings and you start to have sex there, psychologically you'd kind of be conditioned to associate it with the more blissful feelings that go along with having sex, so it may no longer be a source of stress or other uncomfortable feelings.

But if you're being more technical or logical, a cramped closet is uncomfortable. Having sex in said cramped closet won't be anymore comfortable. It might be fun, but in the end it's still a cramped closet.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yeah i meant that 'Are you asking if a place that isn't normally comfortable, does it become more comfortable if you have sex there?'

well thank you for your description slipperywhenwet2012.

girls please post your thoughts!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Teen_lover
Do you think making sex relation is better way to feel comfortable at a place(may be any place i.e. work or unknown)?

Well, having sex anywhere makes me feel more comfortable so I guess that would be a YES!.
Lurker
0 likes
I have more then sex relations. Maybe eleven or twelve.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
thank you trinket and adagio_sabadicus for your response!!!