Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever go through an entire day with a toy in?

last reply
21 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Two years ago in chatting with a guy from England and he dared me to wear no panties and have a vibrator in me and have it in all day. I didn't make the whole day just half. Surprised I made it that long.
Lurker
0 likes
Two years ago in chatting with a guy from England and he dared me to wear no panties and have a vibrator in me and have it in all day. I didn't make the whole day just half. Surprised I made it that long.
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by countrygirl58

Brits are kinky!
Is it still in because that was a triple post?
Bzzzzz!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Benwa Ball, Pleasure Ball, Glass Eggs, a motion activated egg.....So um yes I have and do frequently.....
Lurker
0 likes
I have these remote control vibrating panties that I love to wear!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never done, but it sure sounds interesting. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't say that I've ever had a vibrator or dildo inserted in my vagina BUT I have spent a whole day with an anal plug in my arse, usually at the request of my lover(s). Talk about all-day foreplay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've slept all night with an egg vibe inside pulsing away...
Lurker
0 likes
Never had to keep anything in more then an hour but i would find it very exciting to wear something all day.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
*All day* is quite a long time. Unless you're replacing batteries or stopping to charge up a vibrator every few hours, the 'all day vibrator' thing isn't possible.

A butt plug or kegal balls would work. Personally I haven't done it for more than a few hours at a time though.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I have had some hot fun with the remote control thing. She wears it in her in public and I have the control. Great fun! Really great fun!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
All Day???? No smile

So I assume you mean something just shy of 24 hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
All Day???? No smile

Sounds like a real Christmassy thing to do! On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a butt plug to wear all day!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I can't say that I've ever had a vibrator or dildo inserted in my vagina BUT I have spent a whole day with an anal plug in my arse, usually at the request of my lover(s). Talk about all-day foreplay

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Benwa Balls while at work
Lurker
0 likes
not toy in me but did wear a magic butterfly
Lurker
0 likes
All day to me seems like a long time as Dancing Doll wrote and as she said for kegels and such but I think all day...No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No . . . . But it might be fun to go out in public for a brief time with something in . . . .
Lurker
0 likes
yes l recently bought a new toy and is just so fun to wear...if u wanna see it ....it's the last pic in my profile...so fun
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
*All day* is quite a long time. Unless you're replacing batteries or stopping to charge up a vibrator every few hours, the 'all day vibrator' thing isn't possible.

A butt plug or kegal balls would work. Personally I haven't done it for more than a few hours at a time though.

Lol I didn't say a vibrator. Any toy qualifies. Though a remote bullet is fun since you can turn it on or off when its convenient.
"Things that are acceptable to the masses are generally mediocre" Dita Von Teese

To Read my Famous story "Amys first time" click here
Click here for "Amy's Awakening"
Follow this link for part 3, "Amys Arousal"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SuccubusDreams

Lol I didn't say a vibrator. Any toy qualifies. Though a remote bullet is fun since you can turn it on or off when its convenient.

It's still not my thing. As I said, I've done the buttplug and remote egg for a few hours at a time, usually with a partner involved in some way. It's fun in small doses, but then I need to get stuff done and I'd rather have my internals be gadget-free if I'm not lubed or focused on sex or being aroused. Plus it would be annoying to have to use the bathroom throughout the day (ie. removals/reinsertion without lube, accidentally having something fall out or get dirty). I love my play time - but just not for that length of time. I'm also one of those rare types that can orgasm without manual stimulation or toys involved if I'm really turned on, so I can still be 'au natural' with public play and get off if I wanted to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Liked it when I wore a ping pong ball close t my clit tightly held in place with a small panty for a few hours.