Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Having an affair...how long have you had one and were you able to keep it a secret? Options · View
doctorlove
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 12:52:06 AM

How many have you had
Simran_Kaur_Chawla
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:28:00 AM

Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:12:58 AM

Oh my god, not this again.
SluttyKim
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:50:11 AM

I had a affair for 8yrs with a guy named Mike. He had a wonderful big cock. We kept it a secret for 5yrs and after that I was sooo hooked on his cock that I just didn't care who knew about it.
sexyvette2469
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:58:43 AM

18 years for me, after the first couple sons and everyone were well aware of it. Until now they were the best years of my life.

rushman1uk
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 4:15:09 AM

Two. First one is still ongoing. Second lasted just over a year & we just driffed apart!
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 4:31:43 AM

One emotional affair with a co-worker. Husband hadn't fucked her in over two years!...dirty talking together on Internet...built some great fantasies with her. Masturbation sessions were really erotic!
storyz
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:36:31 PM

Haven't been married so didn't have the affair. Have been with three different married women and one who was dating her now husband when we were having sex. Others were mostly one night stand with beautiful married women visiting.
LesNeighborhoodWhore
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 1:48:59 PM

I'm sleeping with my moms friends. And been doing it since I was 18.
Laura_N
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:49:07 AM

I am for about a year now, and it is still a secret.
Lilkate
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:50:55 AM

Laura_N wrote:
I am for about a year now, and it is still a secret.

Do tell lovely Laura Read it director

Laura_N
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 8:55:38 AM

Lilkate wrote:

Do tell lovely Laura Read it director

Do keep these luscious lips of yours zipped Discrete Kate a1089 spank Big Hugs
CleverFox
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:48:42 AM

I have never had an affair but I did have a girlfriend of several years cheat on me and dump me for her new love. While we were together she always accused me of cheating on her though I never did.

A few years later I caught her new love on line looking to cheat on her. I believe that they are still together and have kids.

Hey Doc, isn't Karma a bitch?
lleiffermawr
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:24:58 AM

I had an affair once. And it lasted for a whole year. Wife never found out until I couldn't handle it anymore and told her. No way I would ever do something like that again. It is better to be open and honest than to be deceitful, especially if you love the person you are cheating on.
CycleGal
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 11:50:32 AM

Laura_N wrote:

Do keep these luscious lips of yours zipped Discrete Kate a1089 spank Big Hugs

I would absolutely love for you to tell me all about it...softly whisper it all to me!
She
Posted: Thursday, November 28, 2013 4:35:53 AM

Nope, never had one. When I was younger I had few one night stands and few fuck buddies, but never cheated on a guy with who I was, although had fantasy (in my very early twenties) to have an affair with much older guy..
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2013 5:25:17 AM

Unfortunately have never been that lucky dog. I really envy guys who had affairs and able to keep them secret from their wives.
OldGeezer
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2013 8:01:10 AM

Several, lasting from 3 weeks to 6 years. I didn't keep them secret, no point. My wife also has had a few. Our marriage isn't exactly open, but let's just say it doesn't stop us having fun away from home. Just two rules - don't hurt anyone, and don't embarrass either ourselves or our friends.
RyderT
Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2013 6:39:14 PM

I have ventured out a couple of times and managed to keep it secret. I love my wife, no mistake about that, just looking for that spark from something taboo and illicit..

"If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with" - Luther Vandross
GunGirlJess
Posted: Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:48:14 PM

SluttyKim wrote:
I had a affair for 8yrs with a guy named Mike. He had a wonderful big cock. We kept it a secret for 5yrs and after that I was sooo hooked on his cock that I just didn't care who knew about it.

==
My god...how do you do it that long and not get caught?!?! I know if I did it even once I'd get busted. LOL Were either or both of you attached/married??
secretspice
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 3:45:59 PM

I had an affair that lasted about 6 months and everything was fine til I went to pick him up and his gf found out, then she went and told my husband
BethanyFrasier
Posted: Friday, September 12, 2014 7:45:23 PM

The only affair I ever had was with a guy in my FWB circle. He was single when we started, but he got a live-in girlfriend and he didn't tell her about me. She eventually got pregnant twice and gave him 2 sons and she still never found out her b/f was screwing me the whole time. He finally bought a house a few months ago and moved to another town with her, and I told him it was time we quit.

AmericanBeauty
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:00:22 PM

Yes, sort of having an affair

asleep
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 3:01:36 PM

A FWB lasting "casually" over several years. Job change stopped that. In fact, she was last woman I was intimate with and that was nearly 15 years ago. My wife does NOT know.

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

ChuckEPoo
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 4:18:06 PM

My first wife cheated on me with several men. I was working two jobs putting her through college and had very little time to do much else but work and sleep. At her graduation with all my family and hers there she came up to me hand in hand with this jock and told me she was divorcing me because I neglected her. It tore me into. I had anger so over the top for woman kind I went out and deliberately seduced girls and broke their hearts. I became the very type of person I hated. Womanizing bastard with no character, no conscious and no remorse.

In the process of this, I became involved with a sweet young girl that even I couldn't hurt. I fell for her lock stock and barrel. We were married. After many years of marriage I had an affaire with my secretary. I guess I didn't learn from my past. She was married and her husband knew. I guess he was a cuck. After a while I felt guilty and confessed to my wife seeking forgiveness. She seemed to take it in stride but then she did what I had done to my first wife. She went out and revenge fucked several guys. It eventually led to our breakup.

I don't have a moral to this story. Just a caution. Break the vows and you break the marriage.
Bklynpapi
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 4:46:53 PM

having one as we speak
Posted: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:33:56 AM

ChuckEPoo wrote:
My first wife cheated on me with several men. I was working two jobs putting her through college and had very little time to do much else but work and sleep. At her graduation with all my family and hers there she came up to me hand in hand with this jock and told me she was divorcing me because I neglected her. It tore me into. I had anger so over the top for woman kind I went out and deliberately seduced girls and broke their hearts. I became the very type of person I hated. Womanizing bastard with no character, no conscious and no remorse.

In the process of this, I became involved with a sweet young girl that even I couldn't hurt. I fell for her lock stock and barrel. We were married. After many years of marriage I had an affaire with my secretary. I guess I didn't learn from my past. She was married and her husband knew. I guess he was a cuck. After a while I felt guilty and confessed to my wife seeking forgiveness. She seemed to take it in stride but then she did what I had done to my first wife. She went out and revenge fucked several guys. It eventually led to our breakup.

I don't have a moral to this story. Just a caution. Break the vows and you break the marriage.

Oh, I understand, Chuck, really I do. After years of struggling to keep it together my marriage ended when me ex left me for someone else. In the wake I found myself doing things with men that I would never have done in other circumstances. I read a post-separation and divorce book that called it Crazy Time, and that's exactly what it was. In my case there was a vicious sort of thrill in being The Other Woman for several men. I am not very proud of myself in retrospect. I don't think I was taking revenge I just wanted to prove to myself that I was a woman who could be loved.
Subtle
Posted: Sunday, October 26, 2014 10:08:31 PM

I had one affair, last year, for several months. She was young, she pursued me, and I have been in a sexless marriage for many years, so...I took the leap. Loved every minute of it, but I wish we could have met under better circumstances. Not the best scenario, but for me, sweet relief and release from years of neglect.
No one knows, although she confessed she told one of our coworkers. Never got a message from any of them on facebook, so...