Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

threesome : which one you prefer FFM/FMM/FFF/MMM ?

last reply
776 replies
81.3k views
10 watchers
43 likes
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

share about your fantasy threesome
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely FFM. Or more to the point FMF - I like being the "meat" in the sandwich! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
FMF definitely
just dreaming
0 likes
I'm just generally intrigued by the idea of a threesome but some are more intriguing than others:

First choice: FMM (indulge my bi fantasies)
Second choice: FFM (indulge her bi fantasies, if she had any)
Third choice: FMF (because every guy needs to be shared at least once)
Lurker
0 likes
FFF of course... giggles ... but FFFF is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better ... guess not enough people try it ... would be hard for a guy I think.. but for a girl... not that is ALMOST the centre of attention... giggles... and the centre of attention is? FFFFF .. after that it becomes a bit unmanageable I've found.. ... giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
??
M
So that's don't care who the other two are and me downstairs having a coffee! I hate threesomes, they're not a fantasy for me more a nightmare.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely FMF. But I do agree with some that a threesome can have its own set of problems.fxRDXjzsnxNtDtNG
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have done MFM so really want to do MFF. Would love to see a girls face buried in pussy as I fuck her from behind.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
FFM/FMM/MMM any of these I'm happy with.
Lurker
0 likes
My answer would be...mfm....mmf...ffm...mmm..... I would love to experience it all
Lurker
0 likes
FFM....but sharing seems exciting and hard to do at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
First, my favorite FMF isn't listed. Next, FANTASY? Ok, been there (MFM as well) and thoroughly enjoyed BOTH!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
MFF or FFF. I have a bi-curious side, but no real desire to have 2 men at the same time.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've done FFM and MFM. FFM was my favorite.
In-House Sapiosexual
1 like
Definitely MFM. I'm too selfish for a FMF.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
My preference is FFM but we do enjoy the MMF when the boys are interested.
Lurker
1 like
Either - with the focus of FM or MM on the woman! I just don't have enough hands, lips, ... to offer all the sensory experiences I'd like the F to experience simultaneously!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can i try them all and get back to you?

Also, i'm looking for a group of people to help me try out all the types of threesomes. thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't tried any of the combinations. If I were part of something, the best I can think of is two people pleasing the third in some combination -- I guess MF pleasing a female or two women pleasing a man. I doubt I could do anything to a man to please him, but if he and I were pleasing a woman, it might be nice.
Lurker
1 like
Quote by midnightraider61
Haven't tried any of the combinations. If I were part of something, the best I can think of is two people pleasing the third in some combination -- I guess MF pleasing a female or two women pleasing a man. I doubt I could do anything to a man to please him, but if he and I were pleasing a woman, it might be nice.

Exactly why I said My favorites aren't listed. They're the same as yours! FMF (Female-Male -Female= two women pleasing one man OR MFM (male-female-male= two men pleasing one woman (you also added FFM (female-female-male =one woman and one man pleasing one woman; and I could go along wit that too, although I'd probably want to enjoy BOTH women to SOME extent.
Devil's Advocate
1 like
I've done an FFM, and it was as hot as shit. But I found myself getting along better with one of the women and only really being interested in her. The other one was a bit standoffish, and after she jacked me off onto her friend after an hour or so, she just left us to it. I find the dynamics of three people often leads to one being left out.

Having said that, I tend to prefer an MMF as a fantasy. There's something more raw and primal about it that really gets me going. But I don't know that I have the stones to try it in real life though.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by midnightraider61

I doubt I could do anything to a man to please him,

Oh yes you could please me, just point me towards the drinks cabinet and the TV, I'll leave you in peace while you two enjoy yourselves.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
1. mmf
2. mmm
3. fmf

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
FFM thank you for asking