Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexual girlfriend/wife... would you mind or like?

last reply
49 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm myself a lesbian but I would like to know the thoughts of some straight and bisexual people : )
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
0 likes
does that mean because of the partner's sexual preference they get a pass when they sleep with someone else?

I have absolutely no problem with anyone's sexual desires

as long as they are honest

and hope that they understand that some people are ok with open relationships

and some are not

and that has to do with sharing your body with someone else

not your sexual orientation

me I don't share but if your partner is so ok with it then I say enjoy!

another awesome question

I love these posts that make me think!!
Lurker
0 likes
whatever turned her on would be what I am most interested in - as long as I was her focus when we were together!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm not completely sure what you're asking. Are you asking if bisexuality hinders the ability to be monogamous? Are you asking if someone would be ok being married to someone who's bisexual?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm fine with my girlfriend's rare/situational but enthusiastic bi interest. Actually, I'm way beyond fine with it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
no problem with it, solong you have a honest relation.

but i only hope that the gf of here is also bi and not shall reject me even i am not interactive with them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being bisexual doesn't instantly mean we're going to cheat with either sex. I'm not an open-relationship type gal, so when I'm in a relationship, I don't desire anyone else, male or female. I wouldn't even bring a guy/girl home for a threesome. That defeats the purpose of making love to me. Just my two cents.
Lurker
0 likes
my ex was bi and sure it got me jealous at times, but we also had threesomes with other girls..so I can't complain haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't know so I'm curious if someone with experience could enlighten me, but does being bisexual hinder someone's ability to be monogamous? I've wondered but the situation has never come up where I was able to ask!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I would mind, in fact I think it could be fun. My wife is into guys and I don't worry about her cheating, why would that change if she were into women as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I'm not completely sure what you're asking. Are you asking if bisexuality hinders the ability to be monogamous? Are you asking if someone would be ok being married to someone who's bisexual?

I am with you. The ? is.
Lurker
0 likes
I am, and always have been straight. Even though I've never had someone who is bisexual want to have a relationship with me, i've given this very question a lot of thought from time to time. For reasons that I can't exactly pinpoint, the thought of having a relationship with a bisexual guy doesn't appeal to me. I don't look down on their lifestyle, and I have some bisexual friends. I look at them the same way I do my other friends, they are just friends.

Just as the thought of being with another girl is not appealing to me, neither is wanting to be with a bisexual guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I FIRMLY believe that "cheating" only occurs when one partner does something of a sexual nature behind their partner's back AND without their approval. Love, sex, beauty and joy should ALL be SHARED in a relationship. Therefor, my answer is NO, it wouldn't bother me. My caution to my partner would be that SOME things are better left as fantasy; if for no other reason than the simple fact that: fantasy, once it becomes reality is oft times disappointing and usually loses it's ability to arouse.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh and Anna; the ONLY thing that hinders your "ability to be monogamous" is you; your sexual orientation is irrelevant. Some people ARE monogamous, for others; it isn't necessary as they are able to be open honest and sharing with their partner. For still others, they are simply lying, cheating, untrustworthy snakes (be they male OR female).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like. As long as I could watch or participate occasionally
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely MIND
Lurker
0 likes
M'Lady occasionally spends time with one or another of her very good friends - I do not mind as it was part of her before we got together

Neither do I particularly wish to participate in what is 'alone time' for her and her friend(s)

Though there have been occasions when she invites one over to our place smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From a male stand point, I have no problem with bi-women. I've had relationships with them before and it was great.

I would get invited to play on occation, and had a lot of fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wouldn't mind as long as I get to participate on occasion and watch as im bi and she gets to do the same although it is very rare tha she wants to do this
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Thank you for clarifying your question, OP.

Being bisexual myself, of course I have no issue with dating someone who is bisexual. I only ask that if I'm committed to you, then I want your commitment as well. It's different if we're in an open relationship situation (which I've discovered isn't really my thing). But regardless of your sex or your sexuality, if I'm committed to someone, then that's who I'm sticking with...and I expect the same in return.

Bisexual doesn't mean we crave sex from both men and women 24/7. It just means we're open to being intimate and in a relationship with either sex.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My Girlfriend is Bi Sexual, and i dont mind at all. I know she is afraid i will get jealous if i find out she had sex with another girl, so she allways asks me first if its allright. I allways just tell her to enjoy herself. smile However i have never participated, because even if i do not get jealous of her with another girl, i know she will get very jealous of me with another girl, just like i would have been if she was with another guy. But i have got to watch a few times when she have had some of her Bi or Lesbian friends over to our place. Not that i sat down to watch intentionally, more like they are going at it in the couch while im trying to watch TV. Dont really remember what was on TV those nights. hehe
0 likes
If my partner is interested in both sexes but committed to me and putting that other interest aside while they are with me, then I have no issue.

If said partner is going to actively pursue being with others while in the relationship with me, then I would be open to negotiating a relationship that would allow for that (likely, it would include being open to me being with others, too).

If said partner goes behind my back, whether with a woman or a man, then there's a problem.

However, in that analysis, I don't see anything that would be different in a relationship with a bi partner than with a straight or gay partner. In the end, if you are in a relationship with me that is supposed to be a committed one, then that relationship comes first and any "extracurricular activities" need to be part of an agreement to open up the relationship.

So, I have no issue with having a bi partner (not that I can be sure until/unless I have one) that would not be there with any partner.

It does, I suppose, open up some new possiblities for things like threesomes and swapping that might not be there if we were both straight or both gay, so it might be a positive if we both went into it in that light.

All that should be taken in the light of the fact that I am seeing the possibility that I may be bisexual myself though I have identified as straight most of my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Thank you for clarifying your question, OP.

Being bisexual myself, of course I have no issue with dating someone who is bisexual. I only ask that if I'm committed to you, then I want your commitment as well. It's different if we're in an open relationship situation (which I've discovered isn't really my thing). But regardless of your sex or your sexuality, if I'm committed to someone, then that's who I'm sticking with...and I expect the same in return.

Bisexual doesn't mean we crave sex from both men and women 24/7. It just means we're open to being intimate and in a relationship with either sex.

This is pretty much how I feel. I am in a relationship with a bisexual woman. When it started it was very open where we decided we could be with others but we wouldn't keep any secrets. If either of us was with another person we would tell the other about it. But over time, we became more committed where we pretty much stopped doing that and became pretty exclusive (few exceptions, LOL).

So if you are committed or open, it really doesn't matter whether the person is Straight, Bi or Gay. Respect the terms of your relationship or don't be in one!
Lurker
0 likes
I would like.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been is several relationships with lesbian/bi female couples, probably more then I have been in straight women. I dunno how it happened so often I not the greatest looking guy. Anyway most of the time the girls were already dating when I asked them out or they asked me, and it was always all three of us having sex. I never had a bisexual girlfriend that would only have sex with one or the other at one time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sylver
Being bisexual doesn't instantly mean we're going to cheat with either sex. I'm not an open-relationship type gal, so when I'm in a relationship, I don't desire anyone else, male or female. I wouldn't even bring a guy/girl home for a threesome. That defeats the purpose of making love to me. Just my two cents.

I like this opinion a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
i don't mind if she is bi or straight or pan :P they are alwayz ok with me smile it isn't a mistake if we are like that; or is it? tt is not we who choose our orientation; we are attracted to it! in fact, i'd love that; because she knows how it feels and she understands :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sylver

i agree with you !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DarkStar4473
I have been is several relationships with lesbian/bi female couples, probably more then I have been in straight women. I dunno how it happened so often I not the greatest looking guy. Anyway most of the time the girls were already dating when I asked them out or they asked me, and it was always all three of us having sex. I never had a bisexual girlfriend that would only have sex with one or the other at one time.

damn, you are lucky !! i never got a chance, lol :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my roommate share her bf with me and my sister and her boy friend and I Have had 3 some