0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
Didn't think boys were allowed on lush?
CurlyFries
0 likes
I love watching the man I'm in a relationship with masturbate. I think mutual masturbation is very hot as a bit of foreplay.

However, I do NOT enjoy watching random guys who recently joined sex sites who have red AV's masturbate. That I don't like.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Up to a point, but after a while I get to wanting to play with it myself. But it's fun as a bit of teasing, like having a guy watching me fingering myself.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I love watching the man I'm in a relationship masturbate. I think mutual masturbation is very hot as a bit of foreplay. However, I do NOT enjoy random guys who recently joined sex sites who have red AV's masturbate. That I don't like.

I second that
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
I love watching the man I'm in a relationship with masturbate. I think mutual masturbation is very hot as a bit of foreplay.

However, I do NOT enjoy watching random guys who recently joined sex sites who have red AV's masturbate. That I don't like.

Here here! I second this motion!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's definitely hot watching your man masturbate, or watching each other.. It's a foreplay thing though, I would want it to lead somewhere.
Lurker
0 likes
I love watch them masturbate but after I while I want it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it. And given the opportunity I like to help them come off, best of all several at once
Lurker
0 likes
Watching boys... Um no! But I do enjoy watching men.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i think nothing beats a girl masturbating before the two of you have sex. its a sure turn on.
and then watching each other get off
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes depends on the guy
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yes.
I think it's such a turn on when you masturbate together and just watch one another.
Makes me cum in a jiffy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes can be very stimulating watching is such a turn on you want to help him out