confess something hot/naughty/dirty

last reply
179 replies
21.3k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
done something, liked it but haven't shared it with anyone? share here... we lush family won't tell anyone LOL
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Candyman
0 likes
Why didn't you start it out? Ok, I will. I once walked past an open door *edited for content by staff* duh - she left the door wide ass open, and got a damn good look at her tits. I stood there mesmerized for what seemed like an hour but was more like 15 seconds. She saw me, I saw them, no one moved or said anything.

I then calmly turned around, walked out of her room back to mine, and proceeded to masturbate for the next few hours. I mean, what's a *again edited by staff* virile male to do, right? Damn, they were nice and firm. Similar to:

"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
I was introduced to the Bi life style by a perfect stranger who was much older than me. He taught me about oral ( Deep throating and swallowing cum) and anal sex and mutual masturbation every day of the long hot summer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I *content removed* was masturbating a dozen times per day... One day when I got home * again removed* (thinking I was alone) I was lying in bed jerking off madly... glancing about as I was about to cum. I saw someone *edited by staff* peekiing at me thru a small crack in my bedroom door... Somehow, being watched made me even hornier rather than embarrassed and I quickly shot a thick load of sperm on my belly... The next day, when I went to my room to go to sleep, I pulled down my bed covers and found a pair of *removed* thong panties under my pillow. In the dark, I held her thing around my cock and jerked off... my cum soaking her thong. The next morning I slipped her cum-covered thong under her pillow before I left. *more edits*
Head Nurse
0 likes
Alright folks, please read the rules before you post!

As for myself, I confess, I'm always the one to turn the a/c off in the house. I don't find this hot as I'm normally a bit cold, but others seem to.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish I had something to confess but I am as pure as the driven snow. lol
0 likes
confess to me..i am a nun

however for my non pure thoughts

I have taken a vow of silence..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you need wanking material or new story ideas? Why should I tell you, you didn't confess anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I confess to wishing some of the women at the beach would be wearing thong bikini bottoms rather than what they have on. Is that dirty enough? lol
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Idk why people are so scared to tell. I wont say the deepest secret I have but here is one of them... At a funeral(Wasn't someone I knew) when I was 16 my moms friends mom stopped me and introduced herself at the hotel we were staying at. She was I think like 57 at the time? Anyway she was hitting on me and said she had something in her room she wanted me to give to my mom. So I go into the room and sit down on the bed. She had on this shirt that showed a ton of cleavage and I kept staring. She was a gilf for sure. She sat next to me on the bed and after she talked to me for like a minute she placed her hand on my shorts and felt around for my cock. I knew what she was doing but my cock was semi hard way before that because of the cleavage so I kind of tucked it between my legs. So she couldn't find it as she was feeling around, then I spread my legs and my cock bounced up, then she grabbed it. Instantly I went to feel her pussy. Long story short we fucked. The next day during the funeral she blew me multiple times in the bathroom, and I fucked her once. That night we did it again. I had never been with a woman over 23 at that point, it was amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
I must confess that I am NOT vanilla! I sure did hide it well for many years though! Shame kept me very quiet... Now I feel as if I have let so much pleasure pass me by! Darn crying shame ... Onward and upward ! No looking back now!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Alright folks, please read the rules before you post!

As for myself, I confess, I'm always the one to turn the a/c off in the house. I don't find this hot as I'm normally a bit cold, but others seem to.

Yea. Fucking when it's cold inside isn't all that comfortable. At least for me.

But then, my feet get icy and that ain't sexy at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Morlin
I was introduced to the Bi life style by a perfect stranger who was much older than me. He taught me about oral ( Deep throating and swallowing cum) and anal sex and mutual masturbation every day of the long hot summer.

Hey! You said you wouldn't tell.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I confess that I won't tell...hahahhaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollylolly
Do you need wanking material or new story ideas? Why should I tell you, you didn't confess anything.

Oh SNAP!!!

All my confessions have already been laid out here for all to read. That's the beauty of having been a member here. Brutal honesty while still remaining anonymous (for the most part) can be an intoxicating elixir that has only proven to turn my world, sexually speaking, upside down and for the better.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Yea. Fucking when it's cold inside isn't all that comfortable. At least for me.

But then, my feet get icy and that ain't sexy at all.

Oh! Keep your cold feet off me; put socks on! Lol. Or just open the door. I think I'm about one of the only people in Florida to rarely use air conditioning!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well... I've started using the gents toilet when I'm in the office, loving the taboo of fingering myself in there, if only they knew! Building up to using the urinal too!!!! OMG! x
Try before you buy x
Site administrator
0 likes
ok so I confess I am hot ... I can be naughty and sometimes dirty and not usually naughty and dirty at the same time more commonly dirty and naughty. Well that was exciting and most interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in law school i had a classmate who I would go out drinking with and hook up. She had a boyfriend the entire time and found out a few years later that I actually had sex with her before he did. They are now married and only she and I know the truth.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't tell anyone, but... I'm actually dead. Anyone who has had sex with me is a necrophiliac.
0 likes
the south in july...my hitachi hand wand....and my bathroom..it needs a clean ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a thing for incest-based fantasies...
Lurker
0 likes
I like to cook but hate cleaning up the dishes. Hubs thinks that is dirty AND naughty.
Lurker
0 likes
I am enjoying Lush more than I thought I would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isn't this whole site about sharing secrets and secret fantasies and exploring sexuality, etc through the stories and forums.... Anyway, all you need to know about me is already on this site....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a wank in church once ......
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
i like gangbanging ... ;) but haven't tried, lol :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
confess to me..i am a nun

however for my non pure thoughts

I have taken a vow of silence..lol

lol :P
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when My wife fucks me with her Feeldoe or strap on.
Lurker
0 likes
my boss uses me as a pimp to lure his clients