Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often do you go out without wearing panties?

last reply
314 replies
35.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't feel shy in sharing ; ) and if you have any interesting incident please share biggrin
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I will go without panties if I’m planning something for someone. My playmate at work was a “no panties” kinda guy. I tried to tease him as many ways as possible. Sometimes I’d take off my panties sitting opposite him in his office, you know, not really showing anything, just reach up and make a big show of sliding them down and off (kick them to him, or toss). Or, I’d take them off beforehand and either slip them in his pocket, OR send them to him by interoffice mail, OR lock his door, pull them out of my pocket and crawl up his body to mash them over his nose, um, etc.
Lurker
0 likes
Panties??
Site administrator
0 likes
Saturday nights usually unless its very cold then I wear two pairs ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go without panties almost everyday. It really is based on my mood for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with me it is a mood thing as well....probably 2-3 days per week....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didnt think nuns were allowed to go out pantyless......but then again i guess its pretty safe....you're not a boy so the priests wont notice......ahhhhhhhhhhh did i say that out loud????....ooooooopppppppsssss...
0 likes
lmao...well how well do we really know our nuns??lol!!!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I've got so many pretty panties that it'd be a shame not to wear them (so only when I'm not allowed to).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood, really. If I'm feeling playful then I go commando!
Lurker
0 likes
Never
Lurker
0 likes
I have pretty often, especially when my hubby and I go to one of our local clubs for dancing and.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I wear a dress or skirt, not jeans...causes too much friction without them under skinny jeans. Ouch.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As often as possible. Love to when wearing short revealing skirts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with the depends on the mood and the situation, some call for commando!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my outfit

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
more times that my husband would approve of!...ha,ha
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know what panties are.
Well except when I'm wearing a dress or skirt. Trust me, wear panties with a dress or it could get real awkward real fast. I would know.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by newandimprovedxx
I don't know what panties are.
Well except when I'm wearing a dress or skirt. Trust me, wear panties with a dress or it could get real awkward real fast. I would know.

i never skip them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by innocence_tattooed

i never skip them

Omg you need to try without! It's so much more comfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
Only when I'm planning something naughty.
Clever Gem
0 likes
98% of the time, but i'd have to my numbers guy to check that statistic for certain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never wear panties or underwear when I go out...adds to the excitement.
Lurker
0 likes
Being a guy, I'd say "always." No, seriously, only on rare occasions do I go out in public with no underwear. Usually after a workout and I'm in sweatpants or something like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only time I wear them is when I want someone to see me in a matching sexy bra and panties. Usually I go without.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men get so excited when us ladies are without undergarments. Oh it's exciting especially when he touches between the thighs and tries for the top. I haven't worn them since my mid teens
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost everyday since I was 16
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Love all these answers. Today, I wear them most days...earlier in my mariage mostly didn't when we were going out.
Lurker
0 likes
hardly ever wear them