Finding someone you know.....

last reply
8 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone ever discovered someone they actually knew either on here or posted on another site? If so did you say anything to them?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by hannahjane
Has anyone ever discovered someone they actually knew either on here or posted on another site? If so did you say anything to them?

Yes, on another site. Never spoken to them about it. Everyone is entitled to their privacy.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I fully agree. Was it someone you knew well? did you look at them differently after?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have had people find me here on Lush knowing me from other sites. It has always been fun when they do find me again.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by hannahjane
I fully agree. Was it someone you knew well? did you look at them differently after?

I know them in a business capacity and know them fairly well, and no, I don't look at that person any differently. I enjoy reading erotica so why should I judge others who do so as well!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Not on the internet, but I have run into people I know from my hometown while traveling. THAT can be "interesting" at times too! (Yeah, right; you only came into this cathouse to use the restroom, got it. I came to get laid..LIAR!)
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I moved from one side of the country to the other and went to a club only to find the owner lived around the corner from me before I moved. As for the net I have also bumped into old school friends that like the same things as me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have actually found 3 different women that I know on other sites. The first was a few years ago and it was my ex-sis in law(bro's ex wife) and she was looking for a woman. No nude pics or anything but very interesting. The next was last year, my wife's 24 year old daughter(my step) and she was looking for guys and had posted many "sexy" pics but again no nudes. The most recent was my sis in law(another bros wife) and they had posted lots of nude pics of her "just for fun". VERY VERY interesting. I have never mentioned finding any of these to them but have enjoyed it. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been found here on lush by someone I met on a different chat site and vice versa have been found myself....which I was happy about!!