Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many times have you screwed your neighbor?

last reply
25 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you been seduced by your neighbor's wife? husband????still enjoying it????
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
I dated the bloke next door when I was at university, although I wouldn't say he 'seduced' me - he was hardly a wine-and-dine kind of chap; more of a, 'You coming down the pub, or what?'
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by immortal655
Have you been seduced by your neighbor's wife? husband????still enjoying it????

nope

have you???
0 likes
my neighbors are 77 and 80 and have been married almost 60 years...happily I might add(with matching his and hers jaguars...lol)

nope..and not because of their age

they are two of the hottest older people I have ever seen

I don't think I ever would

see if something went bad one would have to move

and I know for a FACT my house would not sell

what is the saying you don't sh** where ya.....smile
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I think a more apt question would be "Have you ever screwed your neighbor?" as opposed to "How many times have you screwed your neighbor?" I know you get more specific in your description, but just reading it, it seems as if you're assuming we've all screwed our neighbors...and several times at that, which I'm sure some of us have...but most of us haven't.

This is akin to me asking, "How many times have you bungee jumped?"

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
ahahah now there is a question I would love to know.!!!.bungee lovers..aptly and perfectly put slipperywhenwet!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Nope never have, nor would I want to. LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
It really puzzles me as to why someone would ask a question like this. I'd love to know why you asked immortal.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Nope. Don't intend to either, although if they ask I'd loan them my drill to do their own screwing. They seem nice enough in a "hi how are you" way.
Lurker
0 likes
No, never
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My neighbor is a hottie but I don't think I would screw her, if something went wrong I probably could not stay her neighbor....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does one of my daughter's friends blowing up their mailbox on the 4th of July count? HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which neighbour? I've had most of them, other than the stuck up couple at number 69
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I really dislike when OP change their title of the thread.

OP title was: How many times have you screwed your neighbor?

Yup, that's a double!!
Lurker
0 likes
Zero times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The reason I asked....." I was asked this very question by a friend" ... and YES I have screwed...etc my neighbors wife a few times.............
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The reason I asked....." I was asked this very question by a friend" ... and YES I have screwed...etc my neighbors wife a few times.............
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a vast world, stay away for the neighborhood is the right advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but I just move in give me time. At my old place most of the guy I lost a bet. And a 3 some with there wife I will miss that place
Lurker
0 likes
2 or 3 times (at different residences)

Mine were single!
Awesome Lady
0 likes
Have you met my neighbors? No, none.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I came very close with Betty, after her husband died. One night, after having dinner together while we were skinny dipping in her pool we talked about it, and mutually decided it was not a good idea. We slept together a couple of times after that, but just because we both needed someone to hug us. It was more just comforting one another than anything sexual.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
No I have been seduced by neighbors bur I have seduced the wife of a few, I do enjoy it
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. George is 82, his wife Shirley 78. I'm not the tiniest bit age prejudiced, but no.
0 likes
No. She's a nice woman but I don't fancy her like that