Cum Tasting

last reply
26 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has a girl ever said she didn't like the taste of your cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not as yet , i do take particular care for his grooming
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet. Most swallowed it right on down..;)
Lurker
0 likes
No, my X wife enjoyed swallowing my cum from the first time she swallowed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shygirl17

Yes, that's normal not everyone is going to like the same thing, Also some don't like the texture. The taste can vary a lot depending on what you eat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the taste of my girl, but it is even better when it is mixed with mine own. Tasting love. Yum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the taste of cum but went my dad drunk this is taste so bad he can bang my ass but no blow job from me or mom
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shygirl17

Not yet. I've had the pleasure, though, of tasting a few different cum types, and one of them was bitter. It didn't stop me from swallowing it, though. It reminded me of the time I had to drink some opiate for an extraction at the dentist, except that it didn't make me numb. The cum just made me smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife and others have said that I have a sweet tasting cum. My wife has had a few guys who had particularly bitter cum, and as much as she loves swallowing a big hot load, after taste testing them one or two more times, she would thereafter make sure they shot all their cum in her pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by onerealguy
my wife and others have said that I have a sweet tasting cum. My wife has had a few guys who had particularly bitter cum, and as much as she loves swallowing a big hot load, after taste testing them one or two more times, she would thereafter make sure they shot all their cum in her pussy

You're poducing a high percentage of seminal fluid compared to the prostate fluid. Seminal fluid contains sugars that sperm needs, prostate fluid contains salts and minerals.
Lurker
0 likes
They have always swallowed the whole load so I will take that as it tastes good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shygirl17

No, not mine specifically. But i've heard many woman say that they don't like the taste/texture of cum in general.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope mine is ambrosia lol smile
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes she needs not say anything at all

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by onerealguy

Sorry I read the two words I have highlighted and immediately my imagination came up with an image of a laboratory as they have in food manufacturing where people in white coats gather around the table to sample and then discuss and score the latest products .. ok I have calmed down now .. lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
No never.

There is always a first time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wife and I think it tastes okay!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get a guy to eat pineapple beforehand smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, and after that it was her option what to do with it.
Lurker
0 likes
My ex didn't like mine....I was a smoker and she said she could taste the nicotine in it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
~laughing...~ Ohhh...that was funny. Now I have that image floating around in my head.

Quote by simplyjohn

Sorry I read the two words I have highlighted and immediately my imagination came up with an image of a laboratory as they have in food manufacturing where people in white coats gather around the table to sample and then discuss and score the latest products .. ok I have calmed down now .. lol.
No, you haven't met any girls like me.
Quote for Mae from Near Dark (1987)

What is it you think I need...Love? Only men need to be loved Sweetheart...Women need to be wanted.
Quote for Gemma Teller Morrow (Sons of Anarchy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very often, but then, as always, the lady has the option to do what she wants with it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Oddly, I've met more women who didn't care for the taste of their own pussy all over my dick, than they disliked the taste of my ejaculate. They enjoyed oral sex, but wanted to perform it before penetration.

But I have run into the occasional woman who would nicely inform me beforehand - "I'm a spitter, I hope that doesn't turn you off." -or- "Let me know before you cum, please... unless you want me to barf on you."

We all have our preferences...I appreciate those women who give voice to their thoughts with me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to be on a high protein diet and my gf said my cum tasted great -she used to call it John juice. However, she could tell when I had bell pepper or asparagus.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not yet anyway. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.