Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any sexy girls in the DMV area want just meaningless sex?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a black male in the DMV area, yes "area." I'm not far from anything & don't mind driving to get there. But I've honestly just come to the conclusion that I'm still young & don't wanna be tied down just yet. So, I'm looking for a sexy female who wants the same interests as myself. Just sex. No strings. No feelings. Just meet, fuck, part ways, & wait for a text or call to do it all over again. If you're interested then by all means either reply to me here or you can send a direct message to me. Can't wait to hear from you!! ??
0 likes
craigslist has a place for this..lol..under casual encounters

hope you find what you are looking for! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The DMV causes extreme anxiety for me! Something about pulling a number and sitting In those cold hard govt chairs for hours on end only to be greeted by Mildred who clearly doesn't know what a clit is or how to redeem pleasure from it! Nope sorry, I'll avoid the DMV and May even pay the penalties!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SeaSiren
The DMV causes extreme anxiety for me! Something about pulling a number and sitting In those cold hard govt chairs for hours on end only to be greeted by Mildred who clearly doesn't know what a clit is or how to redeem pleasure from it! Nope sorry, I'll avoid the DMV and May even pay the penalties!

I lol'd so hard at this.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY