Login

Who is your favorite Avenger?

last reply
170 replies
13.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I say, Black Widow. She's quick, and mysterious too. I admit that she doesn't have the 'it' factor Robert showed Iron man having, but still. I just hope she gets her own movie. I also admit, I'm biased, because I think Scarlett is phenomenal actress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Am I allowed to go with Thor here just because I think that Chris Hemsworth is hot and amazing? I do love Scarlett as an actress too though, she's quite good and of course she's also beautiful. Not based on looks though, I would go with Iron Man because I like the character they've made personality-wise, Robert Downey Jr. is perfect for the role, it suits him.
Lurker
0 likes
Spider-Man. The greatest superhero ever written.
Lurker
0 likes
True, he did become an Avenger in the comics - given that wide open field - I would say Wolverine

If we relate to the movie alone - then I agree with Kornslayer - Black Widow, while not fully developed yet, her past as related in the comics makes for a very deep personality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love most of the comic characters, but my number 1 is and always has been Spider- Man, must admit I boycotted 'The Amazing Spider-Man', still to this day. And you may be asking me why; here is your answer, Sam Rami did great work capturing the story of Spider-Man, although 3 was a little disappointing, he could have just left it with Venom as the only villain in the film. And for Toby Maguire he played a fantastic Peter Parker aka Spider-Man.
Lurker
0 likes
Their nemesis, Taskmaster.

Otherwise, Wolverine.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm too old for the new movies, but I remember the old TV show "The Avengers". Diana Rigg as Emma Peel was fabulous. All you younger people will just have to look it up.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by darlvanhorn
I love most of the comic characters, but my number 1 is and always has been Spider- Man, must admit I boycotted 'The Amazing Spider-Man', still to this day. And you may be asking me why; here is your answer, Sam Rami did great work capturing the story of Spider-Man, although 3 was a little disappointing, he could have just left it with Venom as the only villain in the film. And for Toby Maguire he played a fantastic Peter Parker aka Spider-Man.

I have only recently seen The Amazing Spider-Man. I picked it up on blu ray, and my daughter and I watched it. I went in expecting the worst, but I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. It's well worth a watch. Raimi tried to shoe horn too many elements into three. I would have been happy with Sandman, and Gwen Stacey; leaving Venom for a fourth instalment.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the Avengers soooo much! All of them are pretty great, but my personally favorite is Captain America.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Easy.

Iron Man.

Ever since I was a kid.
0 likes
Iron Man, then Cap. Haven't seen all of the movies, yet, though.

And as for the other Avengers (the John Steed, Emma Peel variety), Diana Rigg all the way.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Thor. I've always been a Thor enthusiast since before any of the movies ever came out.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Iron Man. He's so rich and so hot!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Thor hands-down, but Iron Man does come close.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely Iron Man!
Head Nurse
0 likes
So hard to choose a favorite! Can I have one of each please?
Lurker
0 likes
Iron Man. *swoon*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hulk. Hands down.
Lurker
0 likes
Favourite Avenger? Thor in the movies, he's a God and we all need a little God help now and then
Lurker
0 likes
definitely Iron Man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I realise that this is a blatant display of seniority but Honor Blackman was the original and best.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Zina
I'm too old for the new movies, but I remember the old TV show "The Avengers". Diana Rigg as Emma Peel was fabulous. All you younger people will just have to look it up.

I agree wholeheartedly with Zina. Diana Rigg as Emma Peel is the standard by which all others are measured.
"Them ain't no militia, that's the Army of the Potomac!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really tough... probably IronMan
Lurker
0 likes
Ironman is easily my most favorite.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Squirrel Girl from the Great Lakes Avengers :P
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Lurker
0 likes
Spider-Man.

Though he won't be an Avenger for long if Otto keeps up his shenanigans.

#comicscred

Get on my level.