Who would you rather have sex with????

last reply
28 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
Ladies, who would you rather have sex with? A Doctor, A Cop or a Fireman? And Why? Please only ladies answer the question. Thanks
Lurker
0 likes
A fireman. Because he's a fireman.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, a fireman of course... because I am married to one and they are super HOT in their uniforms!
Lurker
0 likes
A fireman because I have dated one but he moved overseas sad so we broke it off. It was fun dating and being with a fireman. They are more carefree. But honestly his uniform scared the crap out of me because it reminded me that he could get seriously hurt or worse.
Lurker
0 likes
That's a secret yet so
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by licquid
A fireman because I have dated one but he moved overseas sad so we broke it off. It was fun dating and being with a fireman. They are more carefree. But honestly his uniform scared the crap out of me because it reminded me that he could get seriously hurt or worse.

Hi there I'm a real fireman, care to become friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought most answers would be a fireman... because he has the biggest hose...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I thought most answers would be a fireman... because he has the biggest hose...

That is such an old joke LM, you should be ashamed of yourself. You can do better than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If those are my only choices I guess a Firemen. But I really could care less what the guy does for a job and uniforms do nothing for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I have fucked a fireman and a cop. Both turned out to be married men and lied to me. What about an Airline Pilot one of whom I'm having sex with just now - when he's around? Far better in bed than the other two ... and because he's an American he's circumcised ... which I love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman
Ladies, who would you rather have sex with? A Doctor, A Cop or a Fireman? And Why? Please only ladies answer the question. Thanks

I had heard that fireman have long hoses, so I had see for myself and ended up marrying one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out of these options probably a fireman. Doctors weird me out and I'm not a big fan of cops. Men in uniforms don't do a whole lot for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
doctor. then id marry him hahaa
Lurker
0 likes
Def not a cop. And well I've slept with a doctor in the making who didn't know his dick apart from his balls.

So fireman it is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by newandimprovedxx
Def not a cop. And well I've slept with a doctor in the making who didn't know his dick apart from his balls.

So fireman it is!

Fireman for sure, they have long hoses, at least that is what the firemen I know tell me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SandyJ

Fireman for sure, they have long hoses, at least that is what the firemen I know tell me.

I'm guessing yo vuh jay jay is satisfied with the hose ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fireman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by newandimprovedxx

I'm guessing yo vuh jay jay is satisfied with the hose ;)

You can say that again ! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Cop because he IS an authority figure and most taboo of the 3

(not sure if playing right but hopes so)
Fireman
0 likes
TES.. Looks like the FIREMEN are winning. Wish I would of made a poll. LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Based on the limited knowledge of what they look like I'd say fireman
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a COP... they know how to take charge... and they are damn good in bed, Ive never had anything better. heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a fireman as a lover for a few years and enjoyed his hose a LOT!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had an online relationship with a cop, that was fun. would do it again. never done fireman or doctor. so i'm gunna go with all 3smile although maybe not at the same time! haha
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by fireman
TES.. Looks like the FIREMEN are winning. Wish I would of made a poll. LOL.

yeah but your poll would require about 6 more occupations to keep it interesting.

Oh, and you'd need to figure out how to provide your cell phone number and email address, to make it really effective for you.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I tend to choose reasons besides occupation to fuck someone. But if given theses as options:

Firemen: all the ones I know are cute enough, but assholes.

Cops: the ones I know are nice enough to for small talk but jerks for any kind of longer conversation.

Doctors: money enough, but conceited god complexs.

No thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can i pick "the Doctor" instead of just a regular doctor. if so him if not, i'll go policeman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While firemen may have a big hose, Cops have a bigger gun... and know how to use it!
Plus, I marrried one. I love the take charge, no BS attitude they have.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)