Women In Uniforms

last reply
41 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of women and gay guys fantasize about men in uniforms. What about the guys, do you have fantasies about women in uniforms?
Don't include French maid outfits you pervs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is for the guys but for me was an iconic "sexy woman in uniform shot"
0 likes
The right uniform on the right woman, sure. I recently saw a lady cop going into a Tim Hortons (popular Canadian doughnut chain) who would be welcome to cuff me any day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most beautiful woman I have probably ever know in RL (not on a site like this), was a police officer and worked her way up to be a forensics expert.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had a fantasy about a woman in a uniform, when I was in the service there were several that come to mind that looked great in them. I remember one particular Israeli soldier who was smoking hot. Hummmmmmm time to go contemplate that.........
It's only kinky the first time.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It does nothing for me. Women are generally a whole lot sexier when they're allowed to dress the way they want to. Plus, it shows their personality.

There were two hot (and I mean HOT!) female cops patrolling in my neighborhood some time ago though, a brunette and a blonde. Perfect fantasy, I know. They actually pulled me over once. Those I would have banged, but not because they were cops.
Lurker
0 likes
I have to say my ex was a air stewardess and when she wore the uniform in the bedroom it was a massive turn on along with a little role play!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A tight fitting Nurse uniform does it for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Though this section is for the guys..I love a woman who wears a uniform. I slept with women who are police officers. Firefighters and women in the military
Fireman
0 likes
Nope it's not the uniform that attracts me to a woman.
Classified
0 likes
A lady in uniform.
Seeing, touching, revealing, removing, not all but some.
Enjoying!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Women in uniforms, very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
They can frisk me anytime anywhere
Lurker
0 likes
while I HAVE fantasized about PARTICULAR women who happened to wear a uniform, it was the woman herself that brought on the fantasy, not the fact that she happened to be wearing a police, postal worker, ambulance attendant, stewardess, nurse's uniform or nun's habit. (Although I will admit that some of the "uniforms" in the pics would definitely attract my attention!) Speaking of which a new friend made here has provoked a couple of... Oh nevermind, she already knows! LOL And, dpw; yes, I AM a MOST unapologetic pervert, as you well know!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really.
First wife was in uniform.
Now all they want to do is issue you with an infringement notice or knock on your door to tell you someone has passed away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by silveranode
Not really.
First wife was in uniform.
Now all they want to do is issue you with an infringement notice or knock on your door to tell you someone has passed away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good one silveranode. Only women in uniform that turn me on is Maids & Waitresses,If you can consider that A uniform. And of course Nurses, Though some of them,it doesn't help.IVPh07Lv3YiRBUfx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any uniform she can wear that can be construed as authoritative would keep me submissive and accommodating, even after she took it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any uniform she can wear that can be construed as authoritative would keep me submissive and accommodating, even after she took it off.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a women in uniform
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
It is the woman that makes the uniform... No matter what it is... The confidence she exudes, that is the turn on... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
I've always liked a woman in u inform! A sexy woman with an air of authority gets me every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the look of a woman in uniform. I have female friends that have gone on to join the Army and Navy and I've found myself checking out their photos of them in their fatigues on more than one occasion. Something about the well-kept appearance, general bad-ass-ery, and implied self-reliance is a big turn on that I can't quite articulate beyond describing it as sexy.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think women in uniform are very sexy. My first was what they now call Female Sailors or use to call WAVES. It was hot undressing her. And I was in the hospital and there were some really hot sexy nurses (but they don't dress up like you see in the pictures), but I had two of them make passes at me, kiss me and let me touch their breast and I have made love to one, unbutton her uniform down the front, exposing her sexy lace white bra and panties. Ummm. And who doesn't love the "French Maid" sex toy. I have had fun with maids, not dressed like that of course, but still, a woman is like a gift to a man and part of the enjoyment of a gift is in the wrapping and removing it. Maybe it is the fact a uniform gives a women some degree of authority and its wanting to show you can slowly seduce that authority away from her and make her your pet.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I usually see women in uniforms when I'm ill or in a lot of trouble, so... not such a fetish, I'm afraid.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Lots of women and gay guys fantasize about men in uniforms. What about the guys, do you have fantasies about women in uniforms?
Don't include French maid outfits you pervs!
Any sort of outfit does it for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love uniforms, especially a girl in a nurse uniform - to my girlfriends dismay. She is a nurse, but I think she just pretends to be offended when I ask her to wear one, becuase she also smiles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman in full riding clothes - not quite a uniform but bum hugging jodhpurs and a crop - wow!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was Army for 23 years, women in uniform HOT