Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being approached by lesbian,How does it feel ,especially if you are straight and she dosen't kno

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Consider If you are sitting in Bar or cafe shop or restaurant anywhere and you are approached by lesbian,how does it feel smile
Lurker
0 likes
If she doesn't know I'm straight, then it's unlikely i'm going to know she's a lesbian. Not unless she comes up to me and asks me for a kiss on the lips right?
0 likes
having had it happen I am always flattered

being desired is sexy!
Big-haired Bitch
1 like
Depends on her approach. If she was rude, I'd be annoyed. If she was nice, I'd be nice...whether I'm interested or not. In general, I'm flattered when approached (unless the person is rude or obnoxious), as the sexynun above me has said. It's nice to be noticed and desired...even if I'm not interested.

But then again, I'm not straight. But at the same time, I don't understand why someone straight would be offended if they were approached by someone of the same sex. Just let the person know you're not interested and be done with it. If they're rude or aggressive in their approach, then it's grounds to return the rudeness...but it shouldn't be an automatic response in general.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I have been waiting for it to happen to me. Guess I have been hanging out in the wrong places.

Seriously, I agree with the girls above. I would be flattered to know she was interested in me. If I was straight, I would politely let her know I wasn't interested. Of course if she was rude, I would return the same. But, being that I am bi-curious, I hope she is my type!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I hooked up with girls, I was approached a few times by lesbians. It was awkward, of course, but not because they approached me, but because I had to say I wasn't interested and felt bad for doing so. Especially if the girl seemed like she was nice and trying really hard.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Flattered is the correct word... As with anyone it is how it is done and if there is any type of connection. A woman can be a friend right from the start and not know she is Lesbian unless it comes up in conversation.. I would not be offended in any way and as I get older I would love it to happen more. it would be a relaxing feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Regardless of whether she is lesbian or bisexual or just curious, I am usually polite and friendly, not wanting to alienate someone who might become a good friend - after all, something attracted them to me. If I nicely and politely turn them down and they persist or become rude, then sometimes it isn't nice.

But I'm flattered, as Lynda3 (above) said. Someone finds you attractive enough to want to be intimate - that's a nice thing.

If it happens in a bar or someplace and I don't know the other woman, then I usually don't get involved, at least not right away. But a few girls I've known for a very long time have made subtle passes at me (and I was shocked but intrigued), and have enjoyed spending intimate time with them.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

It happened to me at a party and it changed my life - I realised that I was truly Bisexual.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Man, woman, small fuzzy create from Alpha Centauri? It doesn't matter. somebody being smitten enough to approach you, so long as they're not creepy or rude, is always a flattering ego-boost.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

I relish being approached by a lipstick/chapstick lesbian if she's pretty and sexy, but I usually get approached by bull-dykes, and they scare the crap outta me. I had two of them approach me while I was sitting in our car outside a national park, while David was inside getting supplies at a carry-out. I kept stalling them till he finally came out and rescued me. lol

0 likes

It's fun. If I find them to be attractive, I'll go along. If I find them not to be my type, I end it before they get a full sentence out.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am straight and I can’t imagine she wouldn’t know that I am a straight male…if not I would give it a try.🤪

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Flattered but I love cock to much to be a lesbian. I would politely tell her I’m very straight.

1 like

Seeing that I'm denser than a brick wall at reading if someone is interested in me or not, I would be more than flattered, but then I would probably trip over my words and bungle up any attempt to see if that could turn into a coffee and cake date.

Missed opportunities is my middle name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Doesn’t really matter.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love being approached by girls,I am a little frightened by bulldykes and do prefer more feminine,,strong personality lady/girls and I am always flattered even if no spark it’s always nice to make a contact that may lead to a intimate encounter 💕