what if I can't orgasm.

last reply
21 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm just wondering how that would make you feel if we're having sex and I don't reach an orgasm.. How would that make you feel?
Kat12 :)
Lurker
0 likes
I'd use anything I can think of to change that - lips, tongue, fingers - if that still doesn't work, I'd cuddle you and see if we can't find something that does.

My personal pleasure comes mentally from giving my partner hers, not from me getting mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JasonM
I'd use anything I can think of to change that - lips, tongue, fingers - if that still doesn't work, I'd cuddle you and see if we can't find something that does.

My personal pleasure comes mentally from giving my partner hers, not from me getting mine.

I wish Jason M was my lover;)

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mutual pleasure is the KEY , wetting is not a must I believe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wouldn't know. they always claim they came.

and this, ladies, is why you don't fake orgasms.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would feel that my work is unfinished. My orgasm is about physical pleasure, giving you one is pleasure of the mind and soul. That "I'm on top of the world" feeling is never as good as in that situation.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a girlfriend who had never orgasmed. No matter what position, activity, or amount of time, she simply could not physically or psychologically get to that point. She was unable to mastrubate to orgasm. I have to say, it was a hit to my machismo. I love giving pleasure. I felt like I was stopping short of the mark. She never seemed to share that feeling. It was a fact of life to her and she was a very fun and giving lover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
I had a girlfriend who had never orgasmed. No matter what position, activity, or amount of time, she simply could not physically or psychologically get to that point. She was unable to mastrubate to orgasm. I have to say, it was a hit to my machismo. I love giving pleasure. I felt like I was stopping short of the mark. She never seemed to share that feeling. It was a fact of life to her and she was a very fun and giving lover.

That would have killed me in my bi days because the sex was all for her. If she hadn't cum at least twice then it wasn't "my turn."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think as guys mature (usually) they understand that sex is about mutual pleasure and satisfaction. For me personally bringing my partner pleasure intensifies the experience for me so I make it a point to try and get her to that point or as close as possible before I am close. If I couldn't hold off so to speak, like the post above I would do everything in my powers to satisfy her.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Jasonm and I hold the same attitude towards sex. It just isn't the same if she hasn't reached her release. I too knew a young lady who had never orgasmed. The main issue was she could never relax. Her upbringing had her believing sex was strictly for reproduction. She could never let go...try as I may to help her. It was very distressing to both of us and eventually contributed to the end of our relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
Jasonm and I hold the same attitude towards sex. It just isn't the same if she hasn't reached her release. I too knew a young lady who had never orgasmed. The main issue was she could never relax. Her upbringing had her believing sex was strictly for reproduction. She could never let go...try as I may to help her. It was very distressing to both of us and eventually contributed to the end of our relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get more satifaction from a lady reaching her climax than me, my own. So i would focus on her and give her the attention she requires, exactly how she desires it. If a woman doesnt orgasm , i feel like i have failed.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
I get more satifaction from a lady reaching her climax than me, my own. So i would focus on her and give her the attention she requires, exactly how she desires it. If a woman doesnt orgasm , i feel like i have failed.

Babes if the woman doesn't orgasm, trust me you failed...just sayin
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
I agree with what Jam_Wil_Mac says and ignoring the nasty comment from KK! .... pouts.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Kat12
I'm just wondering how that would make you feel if we're having sex and I don't reach an orgasm.. How would that make you feel?

A lot would depend on the situation. If you were just giving me pleasure, that's one thing. But if we were attempting to please each other, it would make me work that much harder for you. Pleasing my woman is my goal. No matter what it takes, I make sure she is happy before I am. It isn't a matter of if I orgasm or not, it is all about the pleasure I give her.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Babes if the woman doesn't orgasm, trust me you failed...just sayin

Then I just have to make sure I fail then!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would persevere until you did - whatever it takes
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
you should've spoken up before I did. if you didn't like the way I licked you, penetrated you, held you, caressed you, then, we move on. why belittle, opps, I mean belabor a point?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes that happens... but being naked, with all of the attendant kissing, licking, caressing and stroking can be it's own reward.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Chrissy123

I wish Jason M was my lover;)

Chrissy, I'm gonna go on a limb here, but so many women (in my experience) are completely unaware of what makes great sex. Not just good sex, but great sex.

And Jason's view on things is a big part of that equation.
Lurker
0 likes
orgasms don't make no difference to me. i'm all for the action, tbh.
Lurker
0 likes
it wouldnt bother me as long as you was happy and satisfied at the end of the session
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JasonM

YEP! The physical pleasure is GREAT! But so is the beautiful sight of a beautiful woman having a fantastic orgasm!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kat12

I've been with quite a few women who didn't achieve orgasm, and I never took it as a personal insult. I'm sure that there have been a few fake orgasms from them, too, but that didn't bother me either. I've had a few episodes where I have been unable to cum, and even that didn't bother me. I enjoyed the sex and later either fucked again or took matters into my own hands - once while she was watching.