lesbian ladies

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Why all all the nice girls lesbians? courious to know do you ever fancy a man to have sex with ?
Lurker
0 likes
I am a straight female, but your questions struck me as a little bit odd. First of all, if they "fancied a man to have sex with" they're not a bloody lesbian are they? Lesbian's don't want to have sex with men, they want to have sex with other women.

Are you saying I'm not a nice girl because I'm not a lesbian?

Are you saying that all lesbian's are nice?

Are you saying ALL girls who aren't lesbians are not nice?

Are you curious to know if the lesbians ever fancy a man to have sex with or are you curious to know if any of the gals ever fancy a man to have sex with?

It seems to me you might have a 'thing' for lesbians.... good luck with that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you covered all the bases trinket..... ......
You might be right....he might fancy leasbians......
Lurker
0 likes
A number if rather sweeping generalisations. Sound like you don' t have a lot of experience with women, who are all individuals and do not fit into neat compartments. Enjoy the variety, and treat them all with the respect they deserve.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I probably put that question in the wrong way, I was thinking of all t he lesbian stories on the site and checking out their propfiles. i'm not saying other girls are not it was just something that flew into my mind with not much thought . I'm not casting aspertions on anybody lesbian or otherwise.
Is it not a fact a load of men are turned on by two ladies together ???.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sinco
I probably put that question in the wrong way, I was thinking of all t he lesbian stories on the site and checking out their propfiles. i'm not saying other girls are not it was just something that flew into my mind with not much thought . I'm not casting aspertions on anybody lesbian or otherwise.
Is it not a fact a load of men are turned on by two ladies together ???.

Breaking News: Two women can have sex with each other and NOT be lesbians! Film at 11!!

BTW, sexual preference has no bearing on whether a person is nice or not. It only has to do with who they like to sex with and nothing else.
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki - This, definitely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OlderGent114
I think you covered all the bases trinket..... ......
You might be right....he might fancy leasbians......

holy shit! Santa, is that you? :O

you lookin' ripped.

i take it you're pullin' the sleigh on your own these days.