Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls go for looks, body or personality?

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do girls go mainly for looks, body or personality?
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
It all depends what i'm looking for.

If you're talking about a man I would want to have a relationship with then I would say: There's got to be some sort of physical attraction to start with. That's what draws you in.

Then you look a bit deeper, if they have a personality that I like and we get on, then i'm onto a winner. If not, then it doesn't matter how good looking, or how sexy the body is, it's just not going to work as a relationship.

If you're talking about a bit of window shopping, then just someone nice to look at will do, you don't need the substance if all your doing is looking and having a few naughty thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a difficult question to answer because most of us (both men and women) are attracted to people who looks good, has a great body, a cute or handsome face. At least I usually take a second look at someone who has something beautiful or adorable or handsome about them, I don't immediatly feel attracted to people who looks extraordinarily ugly. And also I think it depends entirely on what you're looking for and it's probably some age factor in there as well. We all know that it's personality which comes first though. I would never ever date a guy who acted like an asshole either towards me or someone else. For me personally, I'm not a fan of guys who brags a shitload or makes a huge number out of themselves and announces their presence very loudly, but I would still take a second look if they do have something about them body-wise or face-wise. But except for the insanely obese, I don't have major preferences for how a guy's body looks, I love broad shoulders, strong arms and big hands, but it's not a necessity. A strong jawline is always attractive and eyes are a major one for me, I'm a sucker for a guy with beautiful and kind eyes.

I would say, for a fuckfriend, I would go with looks, personality and then body. For more of a relationship or love as we so nicely call it, personality is way on top, then looks and body is kind of down there together.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by JamesC

It's never one or the other mate.

Looks may spark an initial hello, but then i think personality has to keep me stimulated, it's not a one trick pony, nothing in attraction ever is.

It's a cumulation of these things, and so much fun discovering the layers too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not just one.

I feel like there is normally some sort of physical attraction needed for me to be interested in a guy. After that if I like his sense of humor and personality then that's a good thing.

If a guy is just something to look at then there isn't going to be a very long relationship.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As others have said - looks and body usually spark the interest first because you need a basic level of attraction there. After that, the personality factors in with either a hit or a miss that will either strengthen the attraction/interest or squash it out.

If there's a strong physical attraction but the personalities aren't a match, there's always the option to try the casual fuckbuddy route - if one is looking for that kind of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
There's got to be something about him that catches my attention in the first place. Whether it's looks, his laugh, his manner etc.. Of course there has to be a certain amount of physical attraction. He has to have clean fingernails and clean shoes. If he can't even pull that off, it's a 'no go' for me.

Once I get past that, hopefully he's able to hold a decent conversation about more than his car, or bike, or himself. A sense of humour is a MUST. If you can't laugh and talk with someone, it's not going to work.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
As everybody else has said physical looks are what draw you in. After that the personality is the most important thing. He has got to like to have conversation. I especially like people that are funny. I just love to laugh.

The looks part of it would just be on what I find attractive. But personality is a key to me.

Looks fade but humor and personality are your core of what makes you interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks are important but a funny charming man makes a bigger long lasting impact on mesmile.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JamesC

YES
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

YES

Yes.. Great answer!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
A combination of all of the above.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JamesC

yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

There's got to be something about him that catches my attention in the first place. Whether it's looks, his laugh, his manner etc.. Of course there has to be a certain amount of physical attraction. He has to have clean fingernails and clean shoes. If he can't even pull that off, it's a 'no go' for me.

Once I get past that, hopefully he's able to hold a decent conversation about more than his car, or bike, or himself. A sense of humour is a MUST. If you can't laugh and talk with someone, it's not going to work.

Perfectly articulated. I'm with Trinket on this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey I agree with Trinket and BelleduJour. It's like a package. He needs to have an attractive body. Also he needs to smell good and have good breath. Brush your teeth guys. Seriously! I love smelling guys with rich cologne and when we kiss I want it to be nice and not smelly. So physical is definitely important. Also the brain needs to work and be connected to the mouth in more than just a superficial fashion. The conversation and jokes and topics discussed need to be interesting. Also he needs to get along with my friends, especially Jenny. If not…..? Sorry my friends (and my mom) are super important to me. Hey my list is getting pretty long hehe….I better stop.
Lurker
0 likes
good looks are nice, but i love a guy with a sense of humor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I want a relationship, then it's a combination of the three, personality being the most important.

If I just want sex, then again, all three, but body and looks are most important.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY