Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Would You Know If Someone Has Blocked You?

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How Would You Know If Someone Has Blocked You Or Deleted You From Their Friends List? I Was Just Curious About That. Can Somebody Clear That Up For Me, Please? Thank You In Advance!
Site administrator
0 likes
Please ignore.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As far as blocking goes - the easiest way is to send a short test-PM. If it doesn't go through (ie. "Your message cannot be delivered" etc) - they've blocked you.

Re being deleted from a friend list - just go to their profile page. If you don't see the 'send online message' function open to you, and instead it says 'Ask XYZ to be a friend' - that means they've deleted you from their list, assuming you were actually on their list at some point.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Sssnake
How Would You Know If Someone Has Blocked You Or Deleted You From Their Friends List? I Was Just Curious About That. Can Somebody Clear That Up For Me, Please? Thank You In Advance!

a great test is this .... "follow" the person.

then go to their page and check "who's following ____" .... if you don't show up on their list, they have you blocked

Also, if you block someone, and you publish a story/poem .... they are unable to score your work. So, the if the person has blocked you and they have work published, you can't score/comment on it.

Cheers
Lurker
0 likes
i wouldn't really care