First time fuck

last reply
10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, when you fuck a guy for the first time do you want to be on top or bottom and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the guy and the chemistry but typically, I prefer to dominate the first time we have sex, or at least start off dominant and then let him take over. As far as top or bottom, it could go either way but if it's my turn to be in charge, I will end up riding him at some point. It's all so good!
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to agree that it depends on the chemistry. Its hard to say what is going to happen before hand because so many things tend to change in that moment of time. I typically let the guy lead because Im usually shy the first time, but as soon as I warm up its like something he really wasnt expecting..lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually enjoy the guy having control first and showing me what he's got but it can go both ways!
Souris
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bottom, I love a strong guy in control.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
It depends. Preference though. I like him to take control and then I do and we trade. I like a giver and a taker. Perfect to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I like to be on top straddling him when he comes for the first time. I just want to watch his face and see the effect I have on him. Also I get more stimulation in that position so it's sort of greedy of me I know, but hey, a girl needs to know what works for her, right?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I don't map out the sex...I just go with whatever happens naturally.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
who cares...as long as he cums when I RSVP..lol it is all GOOD ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the mood
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a girls first time, she's usually on the bottom, especially if the guy is experienced.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY