last reply
20 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
How many of you ladies wear jeggings?

My wife has a few pairs and I love them on her. She always wears some type of heels with them or cowboy boots (should I say cowgirl boots?) Any how they are the perfect conduit for her sexy twisty walk that drives me insane.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I don't wear them. I am not a fan of them.

I prefer boyfriend jeans or skinnier jeans cuffed.

I really don't like skintight pants .... form fitting yoga pants, yes! ... form fitting capris, yes!! tailored trousers, yes!!

(maybe this is because I am over 40 and one changes how they dress as they age .... I prefer more classy clothing in general)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have a few pairs. I like them with boots as well.

I tend to save my $ for proper skinny jeans, but American Eagle make great jeggings for a really modest price.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I have a pair I wear sometimes. Also with heels. They are a change but I tend to prefer skirts or jeans.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have a few pairs as well. And I agree that they're perfect for boots. Also, if you're tall enough they can be pulled off as a faux skinny jean.

And they're perfect for that time of the month if you're a bloater.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I tend to save my $ for proper skinny jeans, but American Eagle make great jeggings for a really modest price.

Yeah, I like to wear skinny jeans and jeggings with boots.

I buy all of my jeans at American Eagle. Their jeggings are stretchy and pretty comfortable for me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm

Yeah, I like to wear skinny jeans and jeggings with boots.

I buy all of my jeans at American Eagle. Their jeggings are stretchy and pretty comfortable for me.

Did you see their Cyber Monday deal today? Everything is 50% off and free shipping - you can get them for like $23 til midnight tonight. Total steal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Did you see their Cyber Monday deal today? Everything is 50% off and free shipping - you can get them for like $23 til midnight tonight. Total steal!

I did! I bought a turtleneck sweater

But I probably have ten pairs of jeans hanging in my closet, so I decided I probably shouldn't buy any more
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm

I did! I bought a turtleneck sweater

But I probably have ten pairs of jeans hanging in my closet, so I decided I probably shouldn't buy any more

No more jeans for me for awhile too for the same reason!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

My wife has some American Eagle jeggings.
Lurker
0 likes
Not my thing but rock it people.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say I'm a fan - more of a jeans person - but some people can wear them and wear them well.
Lurker
0 likes
not my thing either.. I wear leather pants that look like that from Danier(Canadians know what i'm talking about) with high heels of course..
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like them.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't care for jeggings, or leggings for that matter. i much more prefer the structure of skinny jeans when paired with boots.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love my jeggings, shows off my curvy bum perfectly
Lurker
0 likes
No problem here. Anything tight fitting is alright in my books.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing jeggings when I want to be naughty. Pulled up tight into my pussy showing my camel toe with a loose vest or Lycra shirt on one size to small. Heals or ankle boots.