How long does your guy take?

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The question is how long does your partner usually take to finish? I've heard most guys are less than 3 minutes just thought i could get an honest answer here smile My last girlfriend would have to make me stop because she couldnt take it any longer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that and all the air leaks.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
The average sex session lasts between 5 and 7 minutes when it comes to the actual penetration part of sex. How fast you finish depends on what's done within that time frame.

There's foreplay as well as edging. One decent round of sex for me is between 25 and 45 minutes. But that's just one round.

As far as how long it takes my guy to finish, like I said before, it depends on what we were doing prior to him actually being inside me...or my mouth....so it can take him anywhere from 5 or 7 minutes to 45 minutes. It just depends on the kind of sex we're having.

And don't buy into the "Going all night long" hype. No one enjoys that...and what that actually means is going a few rounds, not one 3-hour long fuck session.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I would present that as little time or as long of time as it is needed to satisfy both parties is the perfect amount of time. I would also present that if you can't get yourself off before your partner routinely tells you to stop because it has simply been too long, that is not a GOOD thing at all. It isn't a sign of virility or manliness. It, to me, is a sign that there may be a problem (physically or emotionally). The key, IMO, is to be able to control yourself and orgasm in the time needed. Sometimes a quickie is great (and needed) and other times longer sessions are. It is not just an issue of "how long", but whether the length of time was RIGHT.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes feel that my guy does not last long enough but when we are doing sometime it feels very nice and maybe that's why I want it to last longer? I am a multi-orgasm type of girl so I usually get off every time but I would like for it to last longer for the most part. And when I mean last longer it is the actual "sex" part of it. The foreplay is always good!
Souris
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We play to the heights as long as we can then try to finish together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay for probably 15 minutes, sex for about 5-7. I don't mind it at all, that's perfect for me. If i ask him and tell him i want it longer he can, normally closer to 30 minutes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

With our FB it usually lasts anywhere from 10 to 60 min. But even when it is 60 it is never a straight 60 min of fucking. And since my GF is there too we do lots of fun things!! Fuck a little, suck a little, lick a little, kiss a little!! LOL To be honest, I would get no pleasure from being pounded for 60 min straight!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never timed how long it takes my man to orgasm because it's irrelevant. However long it is, we always make sure the other is completely satisfied.

Keeping time sounds more like something someone would do because they were feeling frustrated or perhaps unsatisfied in some way with their sexual encounters otherwise I can't imagine why anyone would want to do that unless it's for shits and giggles of course.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm NOT one of the ladies, but 5-7 min? LOL My "gun" has NEVER gone off that fast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay usually 5-10mins. Penetration usually 5 mins or so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I would present that as little time or as long of time as it is needed to satisfy both parties is the perfect amount of time. I would also present that if you can't get yourself off before your partner routinely tells you to stop because it has simply been too long, that is not a GOOD thing at all. It isn't a sign of virility or manliness. It, to me, is a sign that there may be a problem (physically or emotionally). The key, IMO, is to be able to control yourself and orgasm in the time needed. Sometimes a quickie is great (and needed) and other times longer sessions are. It is not just an issue of "how long", but whether the length of time was RIGHT.

Perfect answer
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat

Perfect answer

Now, if only the world was a perfect place filled with perfect people. Until then...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fwb usually lasts 10 mins but can sometimes last 30 mins max.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY