Login

Lesbian sex - any pointers?

last reply
5 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I'm most probably gonna have my first experience of sex with another woman in the next few days, I've got a pretty good idea from a friend of mine of how to do it, but are there any more pointers you gals have for me?
Thanks smile x
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Whatever makes you feel good will most likely make her feel good, so reciprocate.

Also, take some time to learn her body if you really wanna make her tick. Don't be afraid to play, just don't go overboard. Do what comes natural, but don't be excessive.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Whatever makes you feel good will most likely make her feel good, so reciprocate.

Also, take some time to learn her body if you really wanna make her tick. Don't be afraid to play, just don't go overboard. Do what comes natural, but don't be excessive.

So I'm best being gentle and slow with it, to have time to decide what to do as it comes naturally ?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by shergould910

So I'm best being gentle and slow with it, to have time to decide what to do as it comes naturally ?

Exactly. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to go as quickly as you like, but first experiences should be savored.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Exactly. I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities to go as quickly as you like, but first experiences should be savored.

Thankyou smile, I think this will help a lot ! x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By now the OP is over 3 years old. My advice, just do what seems to come naturally. My first ff experience was not planned and just "happened." Do to her what you enjoy having done to your own body..