Teasing/foreplay?

last reply
57 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So many guys I've encountered want to just get to the PIV right away, maybe a little oral before, but that's mostly blowjobs. I love good, long teasing and foreplay. Is this something many guys enjoy at all?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I love foreplay myself, though it has to feel natural. If it's done 'just because' without much passion, it can be quite awkward and boring.

I love touching/rubbing through clothes sensually, kissing, slipping a hand here or there, undressing when you least expect it, kissing her body just about everywhere, licking her nipples or inner thighs (which may or may not lead to a cunnilingus - such a tease).

The idea is to know how much time to spend on each step to provoke an adequate tease. I like to let the girls believe that I could do anything at any moment. If you're too predictable, it can be quite boring.

Girls can be great teasers too, which is just as fun. I like the whole manner we can provoke each other that way, where our motions kinda imply :

- Fuck girl, you look so sexy, bear with me you're going to enjoy this.
- You'll enjoy this more than I'll do, little man.
- Oh yeah? Why are you shaking as I'm kissing your pubic bones then?
- You'll have to work a little harder if you really crave that blowjob.

And so on and so forth.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love to tease! Whether it's with toys, fingers, or oral, and paying attention to all parts of her body, bringing a lady along slowly, getting her to the edge and keeping her there, and denying her any release until she has a great orgasm. Nothing better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it
Lurker
0 likes
Love it, and so does my wife. I typically am the teaser...a little stimulation, then a pause to ask "well, would you like more"...same success when involved in light bondage (this can certainly heighten the experience is there is great trust).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love foreplay, giving and receiving. I find giving just as pleasurable for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just love foreplay
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy drawing out the foreplay (until she's squirming and even begging). One time the girl i was with jokingly threatened to me. Of course there's the odd occasion where I can't help but just want to strip us both down (or not) and get it done in the nearest closet; but for the most part for me to get good and hard, I need to know and feel that she's really wet and turned on.
Lurker
0 likes
Seems to be the common answer. I love foreplay. And after-play (?) Anything to heighten the whole experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes foreplay is indeed one of the best parts.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by good__girl
So many guys I've encountered want to just get to the PIV right away, maybe a little oral before, but that's mostly blowjobs. I love good, long teasing and foreplay. Is this something many guys enjoy at all?

Love teasing and foreplay and I mean days worth not just a few mins or hours
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
enjoy foreplay very much, touching, kissing, stroking, fondling, teasing all over builds the anticipation, leading to great orgasms for both.
Lurker
0 likes
I love foreplay and teasing. Sometimes the foreplay better than the actual shag. Nothing better than having my nipples sucked n licked whilst his fingers travel to pussy. This makes me really horny. Teasing esp when little drunk is hottt. Xx
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay, in my opinion, is more important than anything else. How else do I make sure my partner enjoys herself thoroughly.

Men take so little time to get ready and then peak. Afterwards they are done for a while.

Women take longer to reach their peak, and can have several more soon or immediately after.

Just makes sense to insure she has her peak...or preferably more than one...before I have mine.
0 likes
I really enjoy foreplay....especially if we are fondling each other and kissing. I also enjoy going down on her until she cums at least once before we start.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Oh, I see. So it's up to me to be the honest one, huh?

Sure, I'll lay some groundwork, put the time in, make sure everyone's having fun. But it's all about getting to Poundtown.

Seriously, good__girl, you need to find some better guys. As the boys above me have said, the longer the tease, the slower the build up, the bigger the bang. Taking your time to savour every delicious curve, heightening the tension until you just can't take it anymore...I hope that's what Heaven's like.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like when our foreplay/teasing starts early in the day with a note left for one of us or a text message. It can be all day teasing or something that starts when the two of us our out for the eve.ing on a "date". (We have been married over 30 years and still date- each other). Sometimes when we are out, we pretend to be strangers meeting up, other times just texting goes back and forth between us while people around us at the restaurant of bar have no idea of the content of the playful/erotic messages. I love when we get home, put.on some music, open a bottle of.wine, take a shower and slip on very little clothing...if any at all. We sip wine, talk and lots.of times dance. Some close sensual dancig, as swell as the hustle or swing dancing. Throughout the time, there is kissing and touching as well as someone maybe being pushed down onto a chair and having a little oral sex performed.on them. Maybe we go back to dancing or baving more wine, maybe we stay where we are and have wild sex or move to tbe bedroom (or other room in the house) to make love or get a little "kinky". This all to me is foreplay/teasing. Unfortunately sometimes time does not permit and we have a quickie wit h very little foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a saying... foreplay is a 24 hour a day job. And frankly I believe teasing is as well. I could write a longer post but it would pretty much mirror the one above, so no need. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by good__girl

I love foreplay... licking... exploring a woman's body with my tongue and hands.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when a women teases me and slowly seduces me into a night of passion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love foreplay! No not just a little sucky sucky here, or a little sucky sucky there. Foreplay is more than that. It is laughing, kissing, and spanking oh my! Watching and wanting to turn my woman on, driving her crazy with kisses, caresses, bites, sucks, rubs, and worshiping her body through and through. I mean why settle for setting off a firecracker, when you can set off fireworks in both of you!

And god is it turning me on thinking of turning on my girl, and making her Cum, aGain, and again, and again, and again!!!!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving a good dose of foreplay to my lady
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have already posted on this but would like to add something here. Foreplay is a necessity to any kind of loving, sexual encounter in my opinion. But the lady must feel she is respected, cared for, loved, cherished, and that you can be trusted. That allows her to en-trust herself fully to you in any sense, including sex. Without those, intimacy in the deepest sense of the word is just not going to be possible. Assuming those are in place, then a beautifully erotic atmosphere is possible. That comes naturally yes but you have to work on it to enhance it with all the things that the men have mentioned here. Just as a woman can learn to increase her powers of seduction, we men can do something similar with creating a stimulating atmosphere you two can find yourselves in. If she can not imagine herself giving herself willingly to you specifically, then the sex is raw. "Raw sex" would come under a different heading I think, and is not what the lady who first asked the question is seeking.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love teasing and foreplay. The release is so much better when the build-up is greater...for both of us!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't answer for the "many" but as for me I thoroughly enjoy the PROCESS as much as the result! (In fact, I had a post up that drew all kinds flak over the way I had stated it that basicly said, "OK guys, she said you can arouse her anyway you please for as long as you please, tell us about it" NOT ONE GUY HAS! LOL
As for me, I'm one of those "kinky" types who gets into using powder puffs, silk scarves, feathers, boa's ( Ostrich feather not snakes thanks) vibrators, mentholated tooth paste and other such niftys in addition to my fingers, lips and tongue to enhance her arousal. (Yep, I'm WIERD, but I'm fun!)
Story Verifier
0 likes
I agree with Aidin, it's all about her. The longer it takes the better it gets. If you time it right and you've been going at it for an hour or more when you both explode it's almost an extinction level event.

This could take hours with my wife and I and we did it many times.

So, yeah, tease on.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a nice lot of foreplay to get her juices flowing and me good and hard all the more fun anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I would rather tease and foreplay a woman to her first orgasm.. well maybe almost to her first orgasm of the night..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by good__girl

This man does. That is the time to make the woman moan, scream and enjoy being pleased