What's the one thing.....

last reply
19 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is the one thing you want your partner to do to you but you would never ask them to?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Larry2013
What is the one thing you want your partner to do to you but you would never ask them to?

I'd want him to Piss in my mouth. One of my earlier boy friends did it, and it was such an unexpected taste that I loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941

I'd want him to Piss in my mouth. One of my earlier boy friends did it, and it was such an unexpected taste that I loved it.

I'd like to try this too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941

Why wouldn't you ask?
There's nothing that I can think of that I wouldn't ask them to do, if they say no that's fine. Also I can be asked, I might say yes even if it does nothing for me, although there are certain things I'd refuse to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to be rimmed, but my partner is too conservative, doesnt even like anal, so.... sad
"If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with" - Luther Vandross
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do I put this? Well, I would love it if a woman I loved touched my body and enjoyed it. I know it sounds crazy but men like to be "felt" too. Many women are too shy(????) to? I haven't a clue on that.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Realise that this is ask the guys, but us gals should be taking notes here on how to please you fellas...

Carry on...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like it if my wife would use a strapon with me. she is to shy... sad
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Aidin
How do I put this? Well, I would love it if a woman I loved touched my body and enjoyed it. I know it sounds crazy but men like to be "felt" too. Many women are too shy(????) to? I haven't a clue on that.

I know exactly what you mean. To just lay there and be 'explored' by her....
Lurker
0 likes
I learned a LONG time ago that no one is a mind reader, if you WANT IT ...COMMUNICATE IT! And, TRY to get her to do the same (at least those of you who are "into" maximizing her pleasure as much as I am (for me when it comes to sex just think of that old song title "Baby, You Want It, You Got It!")
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like her to rim me.
0 likes
Anal play on me. I know she wouldn't go for it, but I'd love to have a prostate massage or even strap-on sex. A finger or toy in my ass as she sucks my cock would be heaven.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RyderT
I want to be rimmed, but my partner is too conservative, doesnt even like anal, so.... sad

I rimmed my partner, once. He loved it. I loved it. Somehow, once was enough for both of us, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Larry2013

The dishes?
my speCial Gal and I have a very honest and sharing relationship and honestly can't think of thing that I would never ask her to do.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal play on me...
"The sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
Keep rolling, rolling,
Life must go on"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pissing on me or in my mouth would top the list.
Already had her peg me but that was a while ago and I don't think she really got into it.
Dressing me up as a female would be the second.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any woman involve with me knows what I expect from them and they know what to expect from me, I always make sure to let them know what they're in for when dealing with me in the begining
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by RyderT

It is surprising you have not been rimmed. I have been by many different women!