Golden Showers?

last reply
31 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do you like them? What do you like about them? What about them turns you on?
Lurker
0 likes
1. Not sure that I actually do becuase I've never experienced it.
2. I like the thought of someone being so open with me to let me experience a very initmate act.
3. The thought of someone physically letting me be with them as they play out a fantasy, or act they're thinking is a turn on for them - win.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i havent tried it, maybe if you are into the humiliating thing then its a maybe..

not sure I would want to do it, unless she wants it..
"If you cant be with the one you love, love the one you're with" - Luther Vandross
Lurker
0 likes
In the shower, and when the mood is right.... absolutely. But they are not a requirement. It is the intimacy, the sharing of fluids in a sexual way, and the heat/liquid.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess there is more to it than I see but I have no interest till some lady can show me it is something good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've given them. I've never and never want to be on the receiving end. It's not a fetish of mine but giving them does no harm so why not if they enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Given and gotten - can't say why but it can be the most erotic thing. perhaps its the 'nasty and naughty' - -- maybe there is a little bit of really deep intimacy that comes with the sharing. Part of it was a mometary degradation during the act. Not sure but it is and was a trun on with several women that I have shared the experience.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Golden showers are so 90s. Mudslides are all the rage with the kids nowadays.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Golden showers are so 90s. Mudslides are all the rage with the kids nowadays.

Fucking hell, Felix!

Humiliation's not my thing, but there's something very intimate and trusting about it. And it's so incredibly dirty...oh my.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
0 likes
keep the bodily functions in the loo my sweets..lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Definitely not my thing. I can't see the fascination with it. I find it rather gross. But, this is my opinion.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I apologize this was in the guys thread. Oops
0 likes
I soooo agree mysteria

now food that is a different story..lol

wait highjacking the pee/poo thread oops..

bad nun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't given any but have accepted quite a few, 95% the woman's idea or suggestion, and even ingested a bit of it right from the source. Not a pleasant thought but if it turns her on for other better options, I'll give it a go.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shygirl17
Why do you like them? What do you like about them? What about them turns you on?

Don't like them.
Nothing.
Nothing^(infinity)
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
I think its because its so taboo / dirty...is great in a sub/dom situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure how to answer this.
I like it.
Its one of the closest way to be with some.
As to why... not sure, just hot.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the idea of golden shower. Of course being a submissive I would do anything the madam wants.
Sitting on my face forcing me eat her out, expecting her to cum, and then get a mouthful of pee is really hot.
It is definitely a humiliation/ submissive thing for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shygirl17

I have enjoyed it, still like the taste of it, would do it again if the donor wanted. The first time it happened automatically. I was giving head and he squirted a few times. I found it a very fresh, exiting taste. I wouldn't say it turned me on (I was already turned on, or I wouldn't have been blowing him), but it was a thrill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, it doesn't appeal to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Golden showers are not the greatest thing in the world, but I like it. Don't know why.
What you talking about Willis?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only in the shower when holding each other nice to let go when you both feel the need nice feeling of release and warmth on your body's any other time is a no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, doesn't appeal to me. So perhaps I'm not the person to answer this.

When I was first experiencing sex at an unmentionable age, it was fun to get peed on in the shower by your partner, but that phase went away rather fast. But this is more of a fetish, so it's not really my point to recommend one way or the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please delete...accidental double post...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shygirl17

I find them erotic but only in the shower where there's mess to clean up.
It's All Good! :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ive done golden showers with only 4 girls in my life, my first gf in the shower & on the bathroom floor, a gf of 5 years in the bathroom, toilet, shower, and with 2 other gfs at their place in the shower.

I love how warm it feels hitting your skin, the taste isnt great but its that submissive feeling that you are below that person that u would let them do a think like that to you & u let them, its very erotic.

Its not for every1 but i think every couple should at least try it once to see what it feels like.

Try it before u diss it.
Lurker
0 likes
There are so many theories and reasons ... plus and minus for the none use .. or therapeutic uses of urine it makes the mind boggle.

Taboo and religious beliefs creep into the equation ... yet in history it has been put to so many uses in the past. Cleaning ones teeth, production of gunpowder and manufacture of hats are just a few. Muslims believe it's a mortal sin to let one drop of urine splash onto their body before prayers.

However I see no wrong in peeing on or inside someone if that's what both parties want to do and they find it sexually stimulating and satisfying.

I have done it a few times both giving and receiving and enjoyed the experience especially the one guy who somehow, once inside me, managed to lose his erection and and piss till my vagina felt like it was about to explode. Fortunately it was in the bathroom with a large towel beneath us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love receiving golden showers from a lady. I can't quite but into words what I love about them, but a few people said that it seems to bring a feeling of closeness or intimacy...I tend to agree with them. Other's have said that it is the nasty or taboo nature of sharing something so (usually) private...I find that true as well. It might be that there is something mysterious about the way a lady pees because with a guy everything is out in the open -so to speak. With a lady the urethra is hidden between those wonderful, delicious, sexy labia and unseen. (Sorry for getting carried away describing the labia....they’re just so marvellous.)
Lurker
0 likes
I have never actually done it but I would try it just because I love trying anything new