Advice on male chastity devices?

last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not interested in a lifestyle change but thinking about adding male chastity device used by cuckolds for play sometimes - anyone want to share any pointers or advice or recommendations?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Chinese ones on ebay are crap, they tend to hurt the wearer, try "Mature Metal," they make the best ones available.
I got one fitted for my husband, it is great, he can wear it most all the time.
A relatively new company from Japan is making pure silicon ones, flexible, but secure and absoultely comfortable.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
0 likes
You get what you pay for.If you buy one off of ebay because of the low price you are going to be sorry.Go to the manufactors website and buy it directly from them.CB 6000 is a good one.I prefer the Holy Trainer myself.It fits better and I have not been able to get out of mine unless my girlfriend uses the key . They are a lot of fun but remember once that lock snaps shut you are stuck in it and are not going to be able to recieve any sexual pleasure or be able to bring your self to an orgasm until the person holding the keys releases you. I am kept locked in mine 24/7 unless Kelly decides to remove it and allow me to have an orgasm.The longer you are kept locked in one the more submissive you will become.