Male Masturbation

last reply
14 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been trying to find a survey that gives a breakdown of how guys masturbate. Specifically, I want to know what they do with the cum? I'll cum in my palm, on a towel, in the sink or shower and sometimes I swallow my own.

I want to know what different ways guys dispose of their cum when they ejaculate? Can I get some guys to share what you do when you ejaculate?
Lurker
0 likes
On my chest, I can wash it off later.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
It's situation and location specific. At home alone in bed with time/energy for a shower afterwards, on my stomach. Otherwise, if I'm about to go to sleep, I'll nut into a pair of undies. And if it's a hotel by myself, I'll just come in the sheets and roll over.

If my wife shoots me down in the morning, I'll slink off to the bathroom and either use a handful of toilet paper, or maybe just blow in the shower. It depends how the mood takes me.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i instantly regret reading this thread. :B
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

You are not alone......
This has taught me to stop reading threads in Ask the Guys....
Site administrator
0 likes
Come on (opsey not the best phrase to use) people .. this is the 21st century .. one must always think re-use and recycle .. have you got a squeaky door that needs lubricating ... if its tacky does something need sticking back together .. with Christmas looming could it be used on the tree to enhance the decorations .. could it be used as a preservative .. would the sperm bank have it .. there are 1001 things one could use it for ..

oh me .. well I dont even half fill a teaspoon so its not worth worrying about really.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

What? He asked!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
The Linebacker
0 likes
In a glass container labeled Super Sperm at the fertility clinic.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Come on (opsey not the best phrase to use) people .. this is the 21st century .. one must always think re-use and recycle .. have you got a squeaky door that needs lubricating ... if its tacky does something need sticking back together .. with Christmas looming could it be used on the tree to enhance the decorations .. could it be used as a preservative .. would the sperm bank have it .. there are 1001 things one could use it for ..

oh me .. well I dont even half fill a teaspoon so its not worth worrying about really.

I can see a Blue Peter special. LMAO
Lurker
0 likes
Who cares what you do with the cum, just cum! Masturbation is about pleasure and release.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it all the time. Only sex I am getting these days.
Lurker
0 likes
From my experience with guys I've known they want to shoot their cum into my open mouth and onto my tongue, my face and /or tits and occasionally my belly with a view to filling my belly button.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
don't you wish there were those times when you could just dry orgasm or something?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, if you want the job done properly, you have to do it yourself.K82Re1l7q334R1Xj