own refelctions.. ones own nudity?

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just wonder if tis question will evoke any response from girls... how many of you young sexy girls look at your own naked pussy and fall in love with your own nudity?do you girls really like your own cunts?love how pretty and sexy it looks?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I wouldn't go so far as all that. But I do appreciate my body...especially when I pamper it. It makes me feel confident and sexy. And when I think of my guy appreciating my efforts (caressing my skin after it's been scrubbed and moisturized, or caressing my pussy after I took the time to shave it or have it waxed, etc.), then I get turned on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I wouldn't go so far as all that. But I do appreciate my body...especially when I pamper it. It makes me feel confident and sexy.

Yeah this exactly. I don't normally "fall in love with my own body", that sounds a bit narcissistic, but I do feel sexy and appreciate it when I've taken the time to shave and moisturizer and take good care of my skin and body.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
This question seems to from the point of the beholder, rather the owner of the body. We don't get the same view of pussy, unless from a carefully positioned mirror, and from practice that falls over every two minutes... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we need a guy question in the ask the guy thread...how many love their penis's??

I don't love my vagina

but I do think it is beautiful smile
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do appeeciate your point..men (including me) ARE quite narcicistic,, I used to really think a lot of my penis.. stroking is of course very pleasurable even now... i agree it is not a very common admission people make... ? or do they? loved all the responses so far... i suppose letting another person do the shaving and carassing enhances the pleasure quotient
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm

Yeah this exactly. I don't normally "fall in love with my own body", that sounds a bit narcissistic, but I do feel sexy and appreciate it when I've taken the time to shave and moisturizer and take good care of my skin and body.

I feel the same way. I don't fall in love with my body but when I see myself in the mirror I feel pretty good about how I look and how hard I work to keep myself looking good. And when I get compliments on it I lie that too. But I am not narcissistic enough to fall in love with my body!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by psychiee
I do appeeciate your point..men (including me) ARE quite narcicistic,, I used to really think a lot of my penis.. stroking is of course very pleasurable even now... i agree it is not a very common admission people make... ? or do they? loved all the responses so far... i suppose letting another person do the shaving and carassing enhances the pleasure quotient

You used to think a lot of your penis? Did you have a falling out?
I'm certainly not narcicistic, I don't fancy me at all and never have! Good grief, me with me, there'd be murder!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems to me that most women can see their body in the reflection in the mirror and find things she likes about.If she is honest with herself she can find some things that could be improved also.

But falling love with her pussy I doubt. It maybe pretty and provide join, but not creating Love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Seems to me that most women can see their body in the reflection in the mirror and find things she likes about.If she is honest with herself she can find some things that could be improved also.

But falling love with her pussy I doubt. It maybe pretty and provide join, but not creating Love.

This is absolutely true. Speaking for myself I am my harshest critic. I know there are things about my body that can be improved. But what I feel good about is that I work hard to try and improve them and when I see results I feel really good about it.