Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who'd like $200 First Prize in our new competition?

last reply
35 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This is perhaps our toughest competition to date. Bordering on "flash fiction", stories must be 1500 words or less. In light of the length restriction, the stories need to be "quickies".

Competition Theme

Quickie sex stories are usually intense, urgent, and a little explosive. The plot is normally quite scant, and the characters are thrust into the action almost from the word go. Other than the word count restriction, this competition is open to interpretation.

Full details of the competition can be found here.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'm not modeling your itchy, sweater stocking man thong, nicola!

1st place is mine! Even if I have to write 3 different scenarios to get the best one possible.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm rather excited to write for this one. I dont have a lot of time to devote to writing just now, but a ultra short story written over the holidays might be doable biggrin
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I best get my thinking cap on and come up with an idea!
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Holy hammers, Nicola! It usually takes me 1,500 words to describe what her panties look like. Hmm...

I want that sweater. I hope it's knitted for the husky gentleman.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Wilful, between My name and My copyright info, I'm already over the limit! LOL! Guess I sit this one out!
Matriarch
0 likes
Come on guys, don't be like that!

We had some excellent entries to our 140 characters of sexiness competition, which we ran on Twitter.

That gives me an idea for the following competition
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1500 words? I've cut more than that from some of my stories! biggrin
Still, that would be, what? Seven and a half cents a word... Righteous bucks!
Or a sweater. A sweater is nice too. Can't wait to see it in the third place winner's avatar pic!

Cool!
Matriarch
0 likes
That's the spirit!

I think she *almost* carries the look off!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Initially, I was a little dubious about such a small word count limit but on reflection, I think it's a great idea.

It takes skill to pack enough good words into such a small story, I think it will be an interesting challenge.

If you concentrate too much on the sex act itself, characters can appear flat. Too much story and character development, you can lose the element of carnal abandon.

Time to mix an erotic cocktail smile
Lurker
0 likes
I may have to see if I can reduce my word count to this. Normally I go for deep descriptions and drawn out action, but this could seriously test my brief writing skills - Thinking cap on.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've always been attracted to rich short stories, while I'm not as skilled as some, it is a theme that makes me want to write, and that is half the battle!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Well, I've actually started my story already!!

Hopefully have it ready soon... Inspiration struck and I'm going with it!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ah, I can't resist this one! 1,500 words is going to be a challenge though. Gotta make it snappy! smile
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Make that 5 story ideas now...

Yes, I plan on writing all 5 of them as well...

Well, at least 3.
Matriarch
0 likes
Don't forget the one story per contest rule
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
is there a minimum length on this one? (serious question).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
No minimum length stipulated
Mazztastic
0 likes
Now, I have a serious point here too - When the 101 word poems were all the rage, I did one and it got posted, but then I got a PM to say it was over the 101 limit. This led to me getting grumpy, because it was bang on 101 according to Lush, and doing some comparisons (I got a Bug Slayer badge too btw thankyouverymuch)

Anyway, point being that I've written 505 words so far, according to wordcounttool. net/, but when I paste it into the Lush submit box, it only comes up at 477, which on such a short story comp, could make quite a big difference - obviously it would let the competitors post a story longer than 1.5k, or would the count be external? (Is it something to do with other characters or something?)

Anyway, I just thought it worth mentioning now, given that everyone will be paying a much closer eye on how many words they will be submitting and it is sure to become a headache otherwise...

smile

EDIT: okay, so a 1,500 word count on wordcounttool comes in at 1415 on the Lush submit box... Just FYI (because I wondered)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Now, I have a serious point here too - When the 101 word poems were all the rage, I did one and it got posted, but then I got a PM to say it was over the 101 limit. This led to me getting grumpy, because it was bang on 101 according to Lush, and doing some comparisons (I got a Bug Slayer badge too btw thankyouverymuch)

Anyway, point being that I've written 505 words so far, according to wordcounttool. net/, but when I paste it into the Lush submit box, it only comes up at 477, which on such a short story comp, could make quite a big difference - obviously it would let the competitors post a story longer than 1.5k, or would the count be external? (Is it something to do with other characters or something?)

Anyway, I just thought it worth mentioning now, given that everyone will be paying a much closer eye on how many words they will be submitting and it is sure to become a headache otherwise...

smile

see? because of me, you got a badge!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

see? because of me, you got a badge!

You da bomb!!!

I still owe you for that.... *wink*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ok, fuck you all - you're all right - no point in entering - no way you can write a good story in 1500 or less. hey, Nic? if i'm the only entry, do i get all 3 prizes?

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ok, fuck you all - you're all right - no point in entering - no way you can write a good story in 1500 or less. hey, Nic? if i'm the only entry, do i get all 3 prizes?

I can totally do this... silly

You and me outside, now! Stripped to the waist...

*casually throwing a glove in your direction (and running away, giggling)*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I can totally do this... silly

You and me outside, now! Stripped to the waist...

*casually throwing a glove in your direction (and running away, giggling)*

is it one of those latex gloves? cause you really don't need it - i keep my bum hole spotless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

is it one of those latex gloves? cause you really don't need it - i keep my bum hole spotless.

Thank you, I just guffawed chocolate over my keyboard...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Thank you, I just guffawed chocolate over my keyboard...

oo! need help licking that up? i mean, if you got any on your lap as well, that is...

Head Nurse
0 likes
Did some one ask for gloves? *giggling* I think we established that I have a plentiful supply.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Did some one ask for gloves? *giggling* I think we established that I have a plentiful supply.

Your gloves are the best gloves...

*still sore from last time*