last reply
67 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys,

When you are getting a blow job, do you like the Woman (or man) to only use her mouth or is it OK to use her hands on your cock along with the mouth? Or do you consider that as "cheating" if she has the head in her mouth and is basically jerking you off?

I recently had a conversation with a few of my friends and one of them said her husband thinks that isn't really a blow job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd never object to a woman using her hands on me. During a blowjob, hands on the shaft moving together with her mouth... Yeah, that's good stuff! If she choose to not use her hands, that's good too.

Guys, if a woman is willing to suck your dick, griping about her technique is a sure fire way of not getting blown again.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I'd never object to a woman using her hands on me. During a blowjob, hands on the shaft moving together with her mouth... Yeah, that's good stuff! If she choose to not use her hands, that's good too.

Guys, if a woman is willing to suck your dick, griping about her technique is a sure fire way of not getting blown again.

Truth. My ex thought the complain about it method would work, actually it has the same effect as a large bucket of ice cold water.
0 likes
If it is in her mouth and she's sucking on it, it's a bj regardless of whether other body parts get involved. IMHO, YMMV, of course.

As the ones above said, if she's doing you with her mouth and hands, why complain? Some of us don't get that, believe it or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

But if she is not really using her mouth, just has the tip of cock in her mouth but not sucking or using tongue, is it a BJ or just a "glorified" HJ?

Not asking if it feels good or not. I am sure you will come either way, especially YOU! LOL!!

I know from my own experiences, I may do that for a bit if my mouth gets tired but try to actually use my mouth as much as possible. But then again I enjoy doing it, many women only do it because their man likes it.
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

But if she is not really using her mouth, just has the tip of cock in her mouth but not sucking or using tongue, is it a BJ or just a "glorified" HJ?

Not asking if it feels good or not. I am sure you will come either way, especially YOU! LOL!!

If she is not sucking, then I see a case for it not being a blowjob (though it is still oral stimulation since the touch of the lips is also stimulating, at least for me). It's nit-picking though and I'd never take a woman to task for it in bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I know from my own experiences, I may do that for a bit if my mouth gets tired but try to actually use my mouth as much as possible. But then again I enjoy doing it, many women only do it because their man likes it.

If she never puts it in her mouth, then maybe technically it's not a blowjob. But still very sexy. If she's doing it to rest her mouth, it's still part of the bj experience.

Either way, I'd not complain.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It's kind if a cop out or lack of skill, but not cheating.
Lurker
0 likes
In my humble view a BJ is when a women use her mouth and tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Guys,

When you are getting a blow job, do you like the Woman (or man) to only use her mouth or is it OK to use her hands on your cock along with the mouth? Or do you consider that as "cheating" if she has the head in her mouth and is basically jerking you off?

I recently had a conversation with a few of my friends and one of them said her husband thinks that isn't really a blow job.

Perhaps I'm more demanding, or I've had better blowjobs.
It's a cop out, I agree with your friend's husband. Holding it steady is ok, licking it is ok, alternating between the mouth and hand is ok but a 50/50 is neither one thing nor the other.
If you're going to do it then do it properly!
Candyman
0 likes
Wait. Let me get this straight. A man is bitching about the use of hands during a blowjob? Are you certain he's a 'man' - because anytime a woman is so inclined, I never complain.

If he is complaining, he's no man. He's just a widdle baby boy, so he needs to be treated as a baby boy. No blowjob for him again. Your friends husband is an idiot. Plain and simple - an idiot.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
If she isn't actually trying to get him off with her mouth, but only to finish in her mouth, then i can't see it as a blowjob. Jerking off as she is bobbing her head is completely different
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem if a woman or man uses their hands or mouth during a blowjob.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it feels good to me, fine.

Some girls just KNOW how to do it right.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
A hand accompanying the mouth is ok in my book
Lurker
0 likes
So long as her lips are around it and her tongue is busy she can also feel entirely free to use her other hand to caress my nuts too! (and gently massage my prostate.) It's all a matter of 'level of contact".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hands and mouth make it way better than just hands.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lebbie54
Hands and mouth make it way better than just hands.

Yeah, however; if it's "just hands" how can you then call it a blowjob? It's a jerk job!
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't consider a girl using her hands cheating at all. There is something so sexy about a woman what wants to get everything involved in giving pleasure to her man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101
I wouldn't consider a girl using her hands cheating at all. There is something so sexy about a woman what wants to get everything involved in giving pleasure to her man.

^^^^^
this

I'll be sure to do some research on the topic this weekend and report back on Monday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I could not agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
who cares what you call it relax and enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree....seems like even a cheater blow job is better than no blow job....but that is just my humble opinion!
0 likes
I actually enjoy it when the girl uses her hand too.....adds to the effect.
But if it is considered a "cheating" blow job, at least it is better than not getting one.
Lurker
0 likes
Id take it as it was served up but have forgotten what any form of sex i=s like As Im the Nun who gets None
Lurker
0 likes
Is it cheating to use hands? It depends. One woman blew me and used her hands like nobody else ever did. As she was backing her mouth off me, she grasped my shaft and twisted her hand around it. It felt really cool that way. I tried to blow someone that way, but thought my hand left an undesireable taste on the cock. When I blow, I use only my mouth. When I pause from blowing to allow his urgency to fade back a bit, then I'll handle his cock, but not during the actual sucking of it. I've never had any complaints.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as im concerned there has got to be some mouth movement otherwise it is just a glorified hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glorified hand job or not... I think it's hot at hell!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u
I agree....seems like even a cheater blow job is better than no blow job....but that is just my humble opinion!

I don't think any us said we'd ask her to stop! LOL Just saying that unless she's using BOTH her mouth and her hand it's a jerk job, not a blow job.