22 male virgin

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
22 male and never had a girl. to shy to ack one out. feel like a loser. cry at night over this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by iowa410
22 male and never had a girl. to shy to ack one out. feel like a loser. cry at night over this

You have to sort your confidence out and the rest will follow. The problem with the USA is it's so big and some services are hard to find in different areas. In bigger towns and cities there will be classes you can take or coaches you can go to.
The strange thing about losing your virginity is most people think it's this wonderful experience but later they think back and realise that it really wasn't that good. Good sex comes with practice! You could even think about going to a prostitute who would guide you through it.
I certainly would think about it as it might give you more confidence in yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iowa410

What makes a person a winner or loser has nothing to do with whether they have had sex or not, or even when the last time they did was. And honestly, when you do lose your virginity chances are, unless you TELL the other person you were a virgin they will probably not know... or care. You may be intuitive and good sexually, or you may not be. But know that there are plenty of guys who are not good sexually that have sex on a regular basis. So don't even let THAT bother you. Just RELAX.

Focus on other aspects of who you are and your life. Sex is only one part of it and part that frankly does not make the largest portion of it. If you are squared away in the other areas, the sex will fall into place.

I would first work on your self confidence and just start talking to girls. Don't even attempt to ask any of them out. JUST TALK TO THEM. Get comfortable just being yourself around them. Then chances are, you will not have to ask one out anyways.... we live in a pretty modern world and gals ask guys out all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by iowa410

My first thought on this forum post was that this was an attempt to garner sympathy attention from females, however I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

This all comes down simply to which is more bearable to you, being shy or being alone. I for one suggest asking because what is the worst that can happen, the status quo? Maybe start out easy and invite a group of friends out and just practice talking to girls in a casual group setting.

Nothing ventured nothing gained.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Then chances are, you will not have to ask one out anyways.... we live in a pretty modern world and gals ask guys out all the time.

A surprising admission is I've never asked either a male or female out on a date, I was never confident enough but I never had a problem talking to guys or girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bro relax I had the same problem just this year until I lost my virginity with 18. Whatever I was doing up to that point it was wrong but one night it just clicked with a girl I met during a party and we got it on. So what I'm saying is as tough as this is emotionally for you and trust me I know the feeling there is no use crying over it once the situation arises take it but until then don't bother it doesn't make you any less of a man and certainly not a loser. In fact I never had sex before until may this year and I was told it was great so the same may happen to you