Things that make for an intense orgasm

last reply
38 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ladies, is there one thing,or a combination of things that I guy can do, that will give you an intense, mind-blowing orgasm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
make me laugh

everything else is a huge secret..lol

shhhhhhhhhhhhh
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"
Lurker
0 likes
Start licking her clit and don't stop until she faints
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Seduce me with intelligence, make me laugh and be confident .

An insecure guy won't get much pleasure out of the act and neither will the girl
Sassy scary cute <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dirty talk. Lots and lots of it. And he has to say my name. Blows my mind.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally, the more aroused I am, the better orgasm I have. I know that sounds obvious, haha, but foreplay really helps. It seems like the longer you drag the whole process out, the better the Orgasm. A lot of teasing, and some dirty talk is usually the best combination for an amazing orgasm for me. If I'm brought to the brink several times before I really cum, then it's usually the best and most intense.
Lurker
0 likes
I know, I'm not a lady...lol...but, yes, foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Guys, don't be in a hurry!!! Kiss, Kiss, Kiss; Touch, Touch, Touch; Talk, Talk, Talk; Pay Attention-Attention-Attention; Prepare each step along the way - style points count for a lot!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All he needs is a huge cock and a smile... (smile optional) lol.
Really, i like a confident, strong man that can play me like a musical instruent.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the guy taking charge, being told what to do
hair pulling, biting, scratching
seeing how much he's enjoying it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BabyBlonde123
Personally, the more aroused I am, the better orgasm I have. I know that sounds obvious, haha, but foreplay really helps. It seems like the longer you drag the whole process out, the better the Orgasm. A lot of teasing, and some dirty talk is usually the best combination for an amazing orgasm for me. If I'm brought to the brink several times before I really cum, then it's usually the best and most intense.

Beautifully stated. All that I would add for myself is being made to feel helpless and dominated.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Edging. Does it for me every time. Also, a hard slap to my clit right as I'm cumming.
Lurker
0 likes
Kiss me all over grab me carress my body f foreplay is the key for me. Bite me scratch me pull my hair drives me wild.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay and then more foreplay . Get us relaxed and happy . A hot whisper at exactly the right moment as you pound us. His tongue on my clit while his fingers play with my hard nipples, gently and then harder as I approach release alternating hard and soft. Surprise me and shock me in bed…..thrill me. A vibrator in my pussy, his tongue on my clit, his fingers teasing my nipples……and he should tell me sweet things in soft words as my stomach muscles tense and I approach the cliff. Blindfold me and don't let me know what you will do next? IDK……be creative? Geez that's the guys job. Do us girls need to tell you everything ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VirginalViet
……and he should tell me sweet things in soft words as my stomach muscles tense and I approach the cliff. Blindfold me and don't let me know what you will do next?

Where's this cliff you're talking about? And you want a guy to blindfold you as he leads you towards it..... damn, that's rough play.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Riding him cowgirl, something about the position... I can angle myself so his cock strokes my G and I can use my fingers too...

In doggy, if he's fucking me and plays with my ass, especially if there's some dirty talk...

Face to face, whether lying, or with him on a chair and me fucking him, if he sucks and bites my nipple (particularly the right one) that really gets me...
Lurker
0 likes
The best thing a guy can do to give me an intense orgasm is to get his wife or girlfriend to fuck me whilst he watches
0 likes
Foreplay is big, and the longer you can drag it out the better. I'm big on making out with plenty of deep, hot kissing and caressing of bare skin in particular.

If we're talking manual stimulation, very slow, gentle action rather than hard, fast pumping. Likewise for fucking to some extent. I get my best o's from a nice, drawn-out fuck rather than "fast and furious". Lots of lube (her natural or from a bottle) is important, too, since that lets me last longer letting things build up more.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Riding him cowgirl, something about the position... I can angle myself so his cock strokes my G and I can use my fingers too...

In doggy, if he's fucking me and plays with my ass, especially if there's some dirty talk...

Face to face, whether lying, or with him on a chair and me fucking him, if he sucks and bites my nipple (particularly the right one) that really gets me...

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly its not just one thing its the preparation and relationship.. perfect combo is getting a call from your lover checking in on you, followed by some teasing text messages or emails, dinner out on the town that includes mindless making out against a lamp pole... take it home for the finale a glass of wine, a warm bath, foreplay that will make her fall to her knees mind shattering orgasms usually come with intense emotion for each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

*making a mental note....
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

God Maz you even write Hot Forum posts, if there was a forum which there likely is for best Lush writer I just haven't seen you know I would say you.

Ok wow KK is about to make a serious post. (this rarely happens)

It depends on my mood, I like to fuck, I like to make love.

I don't personally like my arse played with at all but that's just me because of a bad experience.

On the whole im quite submissive sexually. I like the man to take control (not hurt me tho) pin me down, talk dirty dominate me that really turns me on. That said If ive had a glass of wine ....or a bottle lol im the opposite I like to be in charge and be on top, im a tease and am horny as hell, booze makes me horny and I like to drive my partner crazy.

I think variety is fun and is good for an active sex life. who wants the same everytime?? seems boring to me and leads to boring missionary non orgasmic sex eg marriage pmsl lol.

Talk about it, if people are sexually involved and yes I do think this comes with age when I was younger I wasn't able to tell people what I wanted, wasn't comfortable with it and had a whole lot of lousy sex. Nowadays I refuse to have sex with anyone who doesn't satisfy me and I've no problem with saying what I want.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by kiera

God Maz you even write Hot Forum posts, if there was a forum which there likely is for best Lush writer I just haven't seen you know I would say you.

Ok wow KK is about to make a serious post. (this rarely happens)

It depends on my mood, I like to fuck, I like to make love.

I don't personally like my arse played with at all but that's just me because of a bad experience.

On the whole im quite submissive sexually. I like the man to take control (not hurt me tho) pin me down, talk dirty dominate me that really turns me on. That said If ive had a glass of wine ....or a bottle lol im the opposite I like to be in charge and be on top, im a tease and am horny as hell, booze makes me horny and I like to drive my partner crazy.

I think variety is fun and is good for an active sex life. who wants the same everytime?? seems boring to me and leads to boring missionary non orgasmic sex eg marriage pmsl lol.

Talk about it, if people are sexually involved and yes I do think this comes with age when I was younger I wasn't able to tell people what I wanted, wasn't comfortable with it and had a whole lot of lousy sex. Nowadays I refuse to have sex with anyone who doesn't satisfy me and I've no problem with saying what I want.

Actually, you raise a very good point...

Although I've always enjoyed sex, it's not really until fairly recent years that I've found it truly satisfying.

I'm much more in touch with my wants and needs now, and I have no problem saying what I do or don't want. When I was younger, I rarely had an orgasm from sex, even less from oral.

I'd say that even in the few years since I joined lush, I've become more experimental, learned more, which has positive effects on my sex life...

Now all I need is practical application with someone like minded...
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love oral sex. I love to have my pussy licked for 30-45 minutes or however long he is willing to do it. I just get so excited my pussy really responds to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my ass is licked fingered and my clit gets sucked on....when a cock is grinding against my ass crack
0 likes
All the women are saying it : FOREPLY! Also prolongued teasing and for the man to be loving and affectionate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mike8253
ladies, is there one thing,or a combination of things that I guy can do, that will give you an intense, mind-blowing orgasm?

Do the laundry. :d/
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I love oral sex. I love to have my pussy licked for 30-45 minutes or however long he is willing to do it. I just get so excited my pussy really responds to it.

Dear Lady - I would be more than happy to oblige, but only 30-45 minutes? I would want to go for a record number of orgasms so tell me what the target is and I'll give it a go!! But be warned, your pussy will be on fire by the time I have finished with you / inside you.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chanel
All the women are saying it : FOREPLY! Also prolongued teasing and for the man to be loving and affectionate.

Darling Chanel - I will say to you what I said to Mysteria27, I'm up for it and I know you won't be disappointed, an older guy like me is just so much more experienced and I can take you to ecstasy just as long as you can keep up with the pace before I eventually bathe your ravaged pussy with my cum. So here's to us and an amazing night of rapture.

Head Nurse
0 likes
The biggest thing that works for me is a partner who will listen to me. Women are individuals, with different needs on different days. I need a man(or woman) to listen to me, my words as well as my actions, expressions, and body. Just treating me with a cookie cutter like routine doesn't bring out my best. That takes engagement from my partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I have found that a bowl of Fruit Loops in the morning usually increase the rush of my orgasm.