Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it common for guys to fall for girls quickly?

last reply
14 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a bit perplexed how it can be so. I've researched about it and it says that love at first sight is more common to guys than to women. I guess I just want to know if this is really true from you guys here. Care to share your story? And what made you fall hard fast?

Puzzled.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freesoul
I'm a bit perplexed how it can be so. I've researched about it and it says that love at first sight is more common to guys than to women. I guess I just want to know if this is really true from you guys here. Care to share your story? And what made you fall hard fast?

Puzzled.

I really don't think it's love, more lust.
As with a lot of nature the male wants to mate with as many fit females as he can. On the other hand the female is more selective and takes her time selecting the best mate.
I know that we've evolved a long way from the apes but the nature is still there, we just control it better. I know that I also think young guys are a lot more shallow and less mature, they don't know what they want.
I know that I'm going to get a lot of abuse for this post but who cares.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I really don't think it's love, more lust.
As with a lot of nature the male wants to mate with as many fit females as he can. On the other hand the female is more selective and takes her time selecting the best mate.
I know that we've evolved a long way from the apes but the nature is still there, we just control it better. I know that I also think young guys are a lot more shallow and less mature, they don't know what they want.
I know that I'm going to get a lot of abuse for this post but who cares.

Hahaha! Okay lol at last line.

I agree with what you think of male mating and female being selective.
I think it's got to do with lust also. Lust at first sight?
However if the guy doesn't want to sleep with other women anymore after meeting the girl he's supposedly had fallen for quickly, what do you make of it?
And quick to offer her everything too? Though he's never slept with her.

Meh. Still I think it has something to do with lust. Wanting someone he cannot have. Ego issues perhaps? Grrrr How do we ever find out? Sigh okay I'm making this all the more complicated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freesoul

Hahaha! Okay lol at last line.

I agree with what you think of male mating and female being selective.
I think it's got to do with lust also. Lust at first sight?
However if the guy doesn't want to sleep with other women anymore after meeting the girl he's supposedly had fallen for quickly, what do you make of it?
And quick to offer her everything too? Though he's never slept with her.

Meh. Still I think it has something to do with lust. Wanting someone he cannot have. Ego issues perhaps? Grrrr How do we ever find out? Sigh okay I'm making this all the more complicated.

I think a lot of guys like the chase and they'll any means available, promising the world. Then they want the next prey! We're a sick bunch, lol.
That's why women are so smart, wheat from the chaff.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I think a lot of guys like the chase and they'll any means available, promising the world. Then they want the next prey! We're a sick bunch, lol.

Hahahaha biggrin thank you so much for letting me know what you think about it. Seems like a possibility. smile :D

Are guys capable of looking and sounding sincere as well? Or is it a folly of a woman, believing what they say?
But if the guy is sincere and the woman eyes him warily and doesn't believe, who's fault is that? Okay I seem to have a lot of questions :) silly

..... Hmmm. Yeah maybe they just don't know what they want and really believe what's coming out of their mouths. Promises and sweet nothings.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Hahahaha biggrin thank you so much for letting me know what you think about it. Seems like a possibility. smile :D

Are guys capable of looking and sounding sincere as well? Or is it a folly of a woman, believing what they say?
But if the guy is sincere and the woman eyes him warily and doesn't believe, who's fault is that? Okay I seem to have a lot of questions :) silly

..... Hmmm. Yeah maybe they just don't know what they want and really believe what's coming out of their mouths. Promises and sweet nothings.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Men are driven by an urge so great, it is what has allowed the human race to propagate.

If they weren't bugged by their sexual urges constantly, they'd be off boozing, making models, watching/doing sport, building stuff etc ... women would not get a look-in for the most part.

Compare young guys vs older guys: yonger ones with a high sex-drive focus on fashion, looking good and trying to charm their way into women's knickers. Older guys, in contrast, with a lower sex-drive, are busy watching football, fishing, drinking and on the most part less driven to fuck everything in a skirt.

So I think this idea of guys 'falling' for women is more about lust than love. What they choose to call it at the time is down to interpretation.

Love, in my opinion, is something that grows from friendship and is a stronger bond but doesn't have much to do with the sexual urge a man feels.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
Men are driven by an urge so great, it is what has allowed the human race to propagate.

If they weren't bugged by their sexual urges constantly, they'd be off boozing, making models, watching/doing sport, building stuff etc ... women would not get a look-in for the most part.

Compare young guys vs older guys: yonger ones with a high sex-drive focus on fashion, looking good and trying to charm their way into women's knickers. Older guys, in contrast, with a lower sex-drive, are busy watching football, fishing, drinking and on the most part less driven to fuck everything in a skirt.

So I think this idea of guys 'falling' for women is more about lust than love. What they choose to call it at the time is down to interpretation.

Love, in my opinion, is something that grows from friendship and is a stronger bond but doesn't have much to do with the sexual urge a man feels.

I'm still waiting for my sex drive to drop, that's why I'm on here!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Not in love no.

Infatuation? Sure. Happened several times in college and high school actually. Mostly with female friends so it was more about the whole package than necessarily lusting after their body or what not. But then, all my friends are fucking awesome, so that shouldn't be surprising though.

Closest thing was probably sophomore year of college and I really thought it was love, but really it was just a strong desire to "fix" her I think. Needless to say that was a mistake and blew the fuck up in about 3 weeks, but...

Yea.

I wouldn't say it is "rare" to fall for a girl quickly. I almost prefer a gradual process though. It seems more natural and stable.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I don't know what prompted your question and I don't know about anyone else but it took me, and her, 2 weeks. We could only see each other 2 times a week and the 4th time I was with her I looked down at her and she looked up at me. She took my head in her hands and said, "Tell me." I took me about 30 seconds and I said, "I love you."

So, yeah, it happens. She was 33 and I was 28 and she had 4 kids. We married 2 years later and all of them called me "Dad" before that. Now she's 76 and I'm 71 and I still adore her.

43 years later were still together.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LasarDaddy
I don't know what prompted your question and I don't know about anyone else but it took me, and her, 2 weeks. We could only see each other 2 times a week and the 4th time I was with her I looked down at her and she looked up at me. She took my head in her hands and said, "Tell me." I took me about 30 seconds and I said, "I love you."

So, yeah, it happens. She was 33 and I was 28 and she had 4 kids. We married 2 years later and all of them called me "Dad" before that. Now she's 76 and I'm 71 and I still adore her.

43 years later were still together.

Yes but that was actual love, didn't you think you were in love before? Didn't you fall in and out of love when you were single?
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried reading your post again and again but this is the only thing I've understood :

Quote by paul_moadib

And I do agree with it. However I must ask, doesn't sexual attraction play a major role for a guy to kind of jump start the process of falling to a woman? Or does that more commonly come after he's fallen for her ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Yes but that was actual love, didn't you think you were in love before? Didn't you fall in and out of love when you were single?

One should always be careful falling into the trap of confusing lust with love. I remember when I was seventeen, and working as a mason's helper. We got to talking about women during lunch, and he said, "I never had sex with any woman I didn't love at the time."
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DLizze

One should always be careful falling into the trap of confusing lust with love. I remember when I was seventeen, and working as a mason's helper. We got to talking about women during lunch, and he said, "I never had sex with any woman I didn't love at the time."

Does this mean that
1. Guys can confuse feeling lusty over a woman as falling in love? If so, what needs to happen before the guy realizes it is not love?
2. Guys can mean they love a woman during the time they said it, but can quickly get over them and fall out of love as quickly? Or the mason just thought he loved his women but never really did?