Me.. Durenik

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well, aince my profile editing skills are shit, I decided to make this a little introduction about myself. My name is Matt and I'm a 29y.o married man who just plain loves sex. My wife dosn't satisfy my needs like when we first started dating, so I was forced to turn to other means to get it. I"m 6'2 195 pounds and a muscular build. I'm all about the outdoors, fishing, hunting, atv's what have you. I''m a professional firefighter for the town that I live in and love to cyber / pic swap with other females who are feeling unsatisfied such as myself. You can find my pics on my lush profile page.

Here
Mazztastic
0 likes
Welcome to Lush!!

The spell check is on the left, the protective body armour, oh dammit, it's all gubbed...

Hand your cock pics in to the ladies at the desk...

Good Luck

CurlyFries
0 likes
Welcome to Lush and have fun on the forums.

Thank goodness you were able to get the prerequisite cock pics up on your profile.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Thank goodness you were able to get the prerequisite cock pics up on your profile.

oh MY!! [checked those out!! ]

*flustered .....

oh yeah, welcome Durenik to the Lush Playground!

It's almost as fun as the outdoors you so enjoy .... just a lil different!!
Lurker
0 likes

Enjoy! Welcome!
Lurker
0 likes
Now that several of the ladies have saluted your salute (LOL), welcome to the fun!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Coco

What you giggling for, Red? Welcome the newbie properly!

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Nuthin', just didn't know they got that big smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Nuthin', just didn't know they got that big smile

Oh come on now... LOL You had to. I think at least one of those pictures is in a hand full of guy's profiles here on LUSH already.

(Though PIMP YOUR PROFILE might be a more fitting section for this to be in.... just a thought.)