last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi all,

I'm 40 something years old, happily married but bored senseless . Think I need a pen pal to chat to and be a little sexy with anonymously .maybe even the odd dare .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happily married but bored senseless....think you need a pen pal to chat and be a little sexy with....

I have kind of a novel idea...

Why not make your wife your pen pal...write her sexy little notes, tuck them in places she will find them...like the pocket on her robe, or attached to a little "mad money" in her wallet...(that way, she will know that it was intentional and not a little love note to some imaginary lover or an office fling!)

Remember the things that you did while you were courting? Do them again, especially the little things. Open the door for her, pull out her chair, compliment her (honestly though!) hold her hand, buy her flowers just because....make it your mission to make her happy. That should keep you busy and un-bored.
Mazztastic
1 like
Quote by buttercup2u
Happily married but bored senseless....think you need a pen pal to chat and be a little sexy with....

Why not make your wife your pen pal...write her sexy little notes, tuck them in places she will find them...like the pocket on her robe, or attached to a little "mad money" in her wallet...(that way, she will know that it was intentional and not a little love note to some imaginary lover or an office fling!)

Remember the things that you did while you were courting? Do them again, especially the little things. Open the door for her, pull out her chair, compliment her (honestly though!) hold her hand, buy her flowers just because....make it your mission to make her happy. That should keep you busy and un-bored.

THIS!

What a wonderful idea!!!

Rather than investing time and emotion into a new person, make the most of your other half, your life partner... Who knows? It might be the best decision you ever made...

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u

Excellent!
Lurker
0 likes
No need for my the ladies have handled this nicely... Well done Girls!
0 likes
I agree how fun would it to be to have your husband...hold on..wait...

wait for it......

TREAT you like a lover!!!!!!

gasp??!!!!!

woo her

pretend you have never ever even touched her

remember the wanting and waiting you did before you became lovers

MARRIED MEN your wives want romance intrigue and sex too

set up a meeting at a bar in a hotel

act like you have never met

and start to date woo

LUST again

I love what these ladies wrote

be the LOVER you want to be to YOUR wife

start with one little note and one flower

meet me......and fill in the space

BE the LOVER you are asking for..here
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks ladies,
I've just had to go away for work for a couple of days, so I've left a note by her bed. I,ll see what happens. Wish me luck xxx
0 likes
you sir are a super smart man I bet it goes awesome so here's to you and your wife!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u

AMEN! Took the words right out of my mouth!! Couldn't agree more.

If you're a smart man, I'd take buttercup2u's advice. I'm willing to bet your wife is aching for the same attention.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by buttercup2u

Advice that can not be repeated enough!
Play around more at home!
Role play a little.
Play together.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
As the ladies have pointed out in their own ways. Your statement is such a contradiction within itself that the lie is apparent to everyone but you. The "happily married" don't go looking for a little something extra on the side. Good luck, maybe you'll find a female around here so gullible or so desperate that she'll get together with you for that little something extra. However, as has ALSO been pointed out, ah Hell, the song lyrics say it better anyway, "Who's makin' love to your old lady; while you were out makin' love?" I'm not going to tell you how to live your life or what to do from here. I don't care enough to bother. All I will say is this, from personal experience I well know that a marriage in the state yours is clearly in is no good for either of you. Fix it or get out of it, for her sake as well as your own.