Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever had a day when all you wanted to do was to swallow someone's hot cum?

last reply
64 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
seriously, today was one of those days. Some days I just NEED to FEED....anyone else feel that way?
Lurker
0 likes
Ahhhhhh... NO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If by "someone's hot cum" you mean a guy's hot cum, then no. Never.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
not a guy but had a giggle over this...

feed the need..lmao
Lurker
0 likes
Sure. My girlfriend's cum. Every single solitary day.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm like that everyday. I want to swallow a load of Male or female cum.
Lurker
0 likes
The breakfast and snack of champions; a nice long drink of girl juice!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Negative.
0 likes
I could have used both a mouthful of some hot guy cream and some relief for myself. Twas not to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes and sometimes when I can't find someone - I may take my own!
Lurker
0 likes
Sure. Quite often from the moment I wake up it's the first thing I think about
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep, and i wont stop till i get it guy or girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The desire never leaves me - but I have my own very select supply and they are hapopy to oblige any time I want it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
The breakfast and snack of champions; a nice long drink of girl juice!

awwwww today I feel like a champion... ty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovecomefun
seriously, today was one of those days. Some days I just NEED to FEED....anyone else feel that way?

3 square a day!
Lurker
0 likes
Only if I'm extracting from some ladies beautiful puss - otherwise No.n0iGThEnSaElVHet
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Cant say I have..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovecomefun

I have those days very often.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

awwwww today I feel like a champion... ty

YW! No better fragrance and taste than that of juicy split peach! Why embarrassed? Because we concur? No need Hon!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a Bi guy, of course. When giving a BJ, thats my goal, swallowing a creamy load. As you guys and gals who said no, you don,t know what your missing.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jtholter
As a Bi guy, of course. When giving a BJ, thats my goal, swallowing a creamy load. As you guys and gals who said no, you don,t know what your missing.

Yeah! Another cum lover, have fun here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

I'm in the mood for a warm drink.

My tap is always ready for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, not into the guy thing, but ladies, now that's a different story! The lady I'm currently with has outragous orgasms when I manually stimulate her. She actually squirts a fountain of hot cum everytime she climaxes! I love to bring her right to the edge with my fingers, then cover her pussy with my mouth and get her off with my tongue! She squirts load after load of hot woman cum down my throat as she moans and writhes with her own orgasm. It's such a huge turn-on for both of us, and I try to swallow as much as I can! I can actually bring her to several orgasms in one session, each one more intense than the last, and she will squirt every time until her sheets are so soaked that we finally have to stop. When I finally do penetrate her with my cock, she's so worked up that our lovemaking is violently intense and our simultainious orgasms are over the top. I truly love drinking her pussy juice and if you find that repugnant behavior, all I can say is " don't knock it till you've tried it!"
Lurker
0 likes
If you mean women also - then yes. I love to put her to a slow build up and then not let her cum, close but not yet, until she screams at me to just fucking do it! Then when she cums I don't stop sucking her juices until she pulls me up by my ears (no hair to speak of ) and kisses me and we cuddle and sleep.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love these threads that are a bit ambiguous! You get all these 110% macho straight guys mouthing off about just how heterosexual they are when I know how long they spend in the gay mens chatroom.
Well that just tickles me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a guy, but a woman's hot juice then yes please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yea... I've wanted to swallow my boyfriends' so badly one day.. Sadly he wasn't with me that day.
Kat12 :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

That's not what you whispered to me a few days ago!

And he cried like a baby for hours, when you told him no.pEzfn1VfPns7lNTC