Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever faked your orgasm or moan louder than usual?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgasm is a complicated word in case of women, and many women fake their orgasm just to make their partner feel good, some moan louder, scream and fake it that this the best time they are having.
Different women have different reasons for doing this.
Some women (even men too) moan louder than usual just to excite their partner more and it's a truth that, it excites people but not always.
Sometimes when you go beyond the edge it gets worse because no body is an idiot, they know what they are doing and how you might be feeling with it. So fake it a little, excite him/her more but don't go beyond the limit.
Some women in the world don't even know that women have orgasms too, they cum too and well squirting... it's still a myth for some women.
[Here I have just share a little about what I have read and researched, but I will be adding more info]
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once faked an orgasm when I was masturbating. I was getting tired and I really wanted to go to sleep!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I once faked an orgasm when I was masturbating. I was getting tired and I really wanted to go to sleep!

I get that. You didn't want to make yourself feel like a failure. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to fake it real loud so the neighbors won't think they are the only ones getting any.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Could be, but I somehow suspect that she just MIGHT have had an "audience" for the performance, and was ready to bring the curtain down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Yes. I figured if I thought I didn't cum I may not want to do it anymore. Besides I am a little vain too!! LOL

Quote by Wardog

Could be, but I somehow suspect that she just MIGHT have had an "audience" for the performance, and was ready to bring the curtain down.

Nope. If I had an audience I would have cum for sure!! Kinda like being watched!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Nope. If I had an audience I would have cum for sure!! Kinda like being watched!! HAHA

AH a hot little teaser and pleaser... I LOVE IT! Just my type of woman! (A lady in public and an uninhibited slut when she's naked and in my arms!)
Lurker
0 likes
I have faked orgasms before and it was when I was younger. I just didn't want to look as if I didn't enjoy sex BECAUSE I do hahaha. But now as I am older I figure if he's cumming then damn it so am I. So if that means using his fingers, tongue, or my toy I am fine with that. Just as long as in the end BOTH of us is completely satisfied smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have faked in a past relationship, I was still discovering myself too. Now I would never, I won't give false praise for a less than satisfactory job. The last thing I need to do is fake with my husbands, how would they ever learn? In fact it would show them the opposite, that they are doing something right when they clearly are not. That's just crazy talk