Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who would you spend the rest of your life with?

last reply
29 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You can only choose ONE:

1) The stud. He's young. He's virile. He's got a rippling six-pack, arms and legs of steel and he's hung like a donkey. He's no intellectual giant - you'll never have a stimulating conversation about whether there can be a political solution to Syria's problems, or the possibility of life under the polar icecaps of Mars - but he has an insatiable sex drive and is all to willing to fuck you and make you cum as many times and in as many ways your heart desires for as long as you want. All day, every day, if that is your wish.

2) The successful businessman. He's made a fortune playing the stockmarket and as an importer/exporter. He owns a mansion-like house in the countryside and a luxurious holiday home on the coast. There are two flash cars in his garage and a helicopter parked on the lawn. He's ensured your walk-in wardrobe is filled with the finest, flashiest clothes and if you want to go shopping for more, hey, not a problem. Fancy taking a trip to Hawaii with your girlfriends for the weekend? He'll happily fund that too. Of course, he's no great shakes in the bedroom - in fact he is much less than average when it comes to sex - but a girl can't have everything, right?

3) The not-easily-categorised guy. He's in his 40s. No longer a young man, but not past his use-by date yet. He's balding, and his belly is developing a distinctive pot. He has a desk-based day job he can easily hold down, although he far from earning megabucks. He's probably got some baggage from previous relationships, maybe one or two kids. He fully intends to get a gym membership. (One day. When he has the time). He's always ready and willing to fuck, although the stamina isn't the greatest and his dick is certainly not huge. He has a wry sense of humour and can probably make you smile and laugh a lot. You wouldn't immediately think of him as "handsome", although he ain't been bashed with the ugly stick either. His taste in music you probably can't stand, although each of your top five all-time movies are exactly the same.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Lurker
0 likes
None of the above sound even remotely appetizing.

I would like(consider this my letter to Santa)

A tall, caucasian man with buzzed brown hair, brown eyes and a deep voice. Early thirties, and I always prefer a man that wears glasses. He stays fit playing recreational sports and hitting the gym as often as possible. He is a cocky-hard ass who doesn't let people in, but when he does, he holds nothing back. He is an avid reader, mostly biographies and non-fiction because he is a realist. He is selfish with his time, he has a schedule, lives from a list and never deviates. He has an above average job, but nothing too fancy, definitely something that shows of his geek side, in computers for sure. He lives alone, drives a decent car and dresses appropriate in all occasions(3 piece for work, jeans a t-shirt on the weekend). This man obviously doesn't have time for just any woman, she would have to knock his socks off. She would need to be so very special to him that he could put her first. She would be his everything and just by giving her his time, she would feel that she is the luckiest woman in the world. That is who I would like to spend the rest of my life with.

Strange, I just described my husband.... Hmmmm coincidence, I think not!

Lurker
0 likes
All of the above in the right age area. I am almost 60 and if I was looking for the one to spend the rest of my life with would want him mature, fun loving and honest man. Am I wishing and hoping for the best you betcha but don't know if they really exist.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Can't really say that I find any of these guys particularly appealing and to be honest, I don't see myself settling down with anyone...
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I couldn't answer that unless I'd met them. It would depend on their character and how they interacted with me. I'm not interested in what's written on a page. I'm interested in a person, and they cannot be condensed into a simplistic list and scenario for me to choose from, personally. Sorry.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Nicki... no one else
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Can't really say that I find any of these guys particularly appealing and to be honest, I don't see myself settling down with anyone...

This.

And to be honest, I'm rather involved already in a relationship with someone who's pretty amazing...myself!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

This!

and to be honest, I do see myself setting down with someone in particular.

He's all of the guys above and none of the guys above. Just a great combination that works for me.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Me.

Myself.

And Susan B. Anthony.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had all of the above at one point in my life and none of them lasted forever so...

I'm with Shylass on this one and concur that there's so much more that goes into deciding on "the one" than a few words strung together to paint a picture of someone. I would venture to guess that a nice blend of all three would be the best option for any woman but for the sake of this thread, that might be classified as cheating so...I give up.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be thrilled and honored to spend all the remaining days of my life with a lovely Lucky_dragonfly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angiegirl
Lurker
0 likes
Well the first option sounds really really boring to be around. Option two would be annoying. I find wasting money on stuff like that wrong. And option three is old enough to be my dad, so I wouldn't pick any of them.
Lurker
0 likes
None of them. I would rather choose either the guy I am dating.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Same here. None of them get my vote. A friend said recently.... men are like parking spaces... all the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat

Same here. None of them get my vote. A friend said recently.... men are like parking spaces... all the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

LOL!

I don't find any of them appealing enough to spend the rest of my life with.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I agree with Maz, but also have to add nowhere on the list does it say simplyjohn, I will not settle for anything less than that super sexy skunk

Firstly I can associate myself with #3 in so many ways (ke).

KK come round Christmas Day as agreed, in nothing but a large bow remember, and lets see where it goes from there. Make sure you have eaten because the van will be closed.

Princess D
0 likes
Quote by groanman
Angiegirl
the rest of my life would be all i want....even when we pass i would find you and raise hell.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by countrygirl58
All of the above in the right age area. I am almost 60 and if I was looking for the one to spend the rest of my life with would want him mature, fun loving and honest man. Am I wishing and hoping for the best you betcha but don't know if they really exist.

As it happens, YES; we DO exist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regretably there are fewer and fewer options.
Too many people don't know how to treat a new relationship.
It's almost like getting a new car.
Treat it gently to begin with and when it's run in correctly you can drive like hell.
A good partnership is like a good car, look after it and it will look after you.
I have a 4x4 that's over 30 years of age and it has survived at least one marriage and several long term relationships.
I have maintained the car correctly and endeavoured to do the same for others.
Unfortunately, for some people, they just wanted too much in return and wouldn't reciprocate.
They're now on the scrap heap of life and I'm still cruising in the sunshine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It took me years to find the 3 guys and 2 other girls that I share my life with now - I wouldnt change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a good question.......who.... indeed.....
The only person that I could guarantee being with and trusting.... the rest of my life ...is .......... me ....so with that you may see a complete lack of trust...
hey im 38.... und thats young some may say ...others may see it as being a real trip around the block...i'v only had 6 boy friends sense i was 18 ...und 2 marriages till now ...the last one i am still in ...why i dont know ....i see him may be 2 times every 3 months ...i love to talk about love ...but i have seldom found it .....some one tell me .....WHY.....from the age of 20, i was in a jaz band ...till i was 32 ...und met mi last husband ....i traveled a lot...from the age of 20 till 32 ....gone 24/7 alle year long ....had to go where the money was ...not where the love was ....so i lost love ones many times ...again some one may tell me why .....lol...to tell you the truth ...i only know mi self ......und i guess i really dont know mi self as well as i should ........................sad und lonly.....hell yeah .......und hopefuly ...ill always ........be .... in the arms of an angel ...

lea..
Lurker
0 likes
If those are the only choices, I would become a pussy eating, strap on wearing lesbian (and that isnt a bad choice!) None of those choices are appealing and I know I am not playing fair but, I cant
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
God, surprise me please.
Although, I do thank him for what I have. I can see forever...
? A True Story ?