Login

I know this has been posted before but

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any women out there that like to chat? I am really looking for a women a little older than me. I find them attractive because I am a virgin and they provide a sense of comfort. So anyone who likes to be the teacher feel free to add me or chat with me sometime
Head Nurse
0 likes
Not me, but have you checked the chat rooms? There are plenty of women (again, to be clear, not me) who enjoy this, and they are usually found in the assorted chat rooms.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by ryry123
Are there any women out there that like to chat? I am really looking for a women a little older than me. I find them attractive because I am a virgin and they provide a sense of comfort. So anyone who likes to be the teacher feel free to add me or chat with me sometime

I'd have thought you might be better posting in Pimp your profile...

Get yourself into the chat rooms - see who you can find!!

(lol, not me either BTW, but good luck to you!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat rooms are an excellent place to find people to chat with, hence the name...lol That would be your best bet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat rooms are fun, and a good place to introduce yourself.

It's also a good place to find people who like to role play, which would be ideal for you; you could pretend to be a vigin, and an older woman could pretend to introduce you to the joys of sex, how does that sound.

No thats not an offer.71nI3XjrxtQ7lW8A
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go to the chatrooms all of the time and never get anything