Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Platonic Cuddling

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

Can you cuddle a lass without it being sexual?

10 votes remaining
Yes. (15 votes) 150%
No. (0 votes) 0%
Yes, if she doesn't wriggle. (1 vote) 10%
No, unless I don't find her sexually attractive. (0 votes) 0%
It's all about the shagging. Always. (0 votes) 0%
I want cookies. (2 votes) 20%
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I just wondered, are lads able to cuddle with a lass without there being anything sexually arousing about it for them? Just with a female friend, I mean, either sitting together or lying down.

Thanks.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! If it's female, we want to do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a pair of lady friends who are quite close and we do cuddle occasionally - and that is all.

Good friends should be able to be comfortable with each other. Cuddling is not about sex, it's about being friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
I just wondered, are lads able to cuddle with a lass without there being anything sexually arousing about it for them? Just with a female friend, I mean, either sitting together or lying down.

Thanks.

I read this question and thought some young guy wanted to know if this could be a way to get girls into bed.1rMYu4KzWE1jgrMR
Now I have to give a semi serious answer.
I'd say yes. Lots of guys find it easy to cuddle girls that are no more than platonic friends. Cuddles aren't always sexual, they can simply reinforce a friendship.
0 likes
My brain says yes but I don't have the experience to confirm. I did cuddle platonically with someone once but it didn't stay platonic for long so doesn't count here (20th anniversary was in August).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have in the past cuddled with friends. It's not always about the sex, but more about the closeness and non-sexual intimacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a friend who I was sexual with at one time, but she could not handle the strain as we were both married. Years later we got back together and we would lay together and cuddle and discuss life in general. We never had sex. I would have gladly entered her, but I wanted her friendship more than her sex. We still are friends to this day.