Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do girls feel their panties during the day?

last reply
3 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Being a guy that wears boxers, there's obviously nothing to feel as they are just shorts.

But do girls feel/notices their panties throughout the day, when they are walking around? I'm not talking about thongs, which some girls say they can feel (most say they can't though).

Rather, all the other panties like bikinis, cheekinis, etc. Do girls feel the panty on their butts when they're walking? Do you notice your panties? What does it feel like? Or do you just not notice?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i wear satin panties not thongs and love the feel of them on my ass when i walk
Head Nurse
0 likes
Like boxers, I'm sure you could notice then if you chose to think about it. Normal life engages you so you don't think about your clothes unless they are uncomfortable. Most of the time, I don't notice them unless something makes me think about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds like someone has a panty fetish ;)

It depends on the underwear and also what I happen to be wearing as to whether or not I feel mine. Most of the time, it's not an issue and I don't spend time thinking about them but sometimes I'll put on a pair that are a bit small or tight or fit differently that some other panties I own and therefore I notice them more. Same with my bra. Some bras are made for comfort and I don't notice anything but sometimes, particularly when I'm wearing fancier bras with lace and other embellishments, it can be very distracting how much I notice it.