Do you like men shaved or not?

last reply
26 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like your men to be hairy, trimmed, or shave in the penis area?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmfao @ penis area.
Lurker
0 likes
I like well groomed and trimmed. Just keep it tidy is all I ask.
Lurker
0 likes
It is kind of a turn on if a guy is shaved. I have not run across this too much in real life. I have no complaints if he is not shaved. Cleanliness not negotiable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jenny21
It is kind of a turn on if a guy is shaved. I have not run across this too much in real life. I have no complaints if he is not shaved. Cleanliness not negotiable.

Im COMPLETELY shaved Jenny
Lurker
0 likes
I like a guy to be shaved. I like to lick and suck a guys balls and cock, and it's nice not to have to deal with hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep my area clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had both and will say that I definitely prefer my men to be have some hair "down there" - well trimmed and groomed with shaved balls. Super sexy in my humble opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer them shaved or trimmed, so much hair down there is kinda nasty to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a nice one no matter how it looks, but admit an extreme, EXTREME weakness for a shaved one. If it's bare, it's almost more than I can stand! If I ever dream about flings, they all have smooth ones.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Shaved is always more erotic for me. Cleaner and nicer to the touch. When was the last time you put a your sex partners head hair in your mouth and said it was a pleasant experience .
0 likes
Hair does not bother me UNless it is overthetop. I prefer less hair naturally, or trimmed, and now completely shaved.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
lmfao @ penis area.

Totally

I wonder if the "testicle area" is meant to be included as well, or perhaps that's left to give a sort of "beard" effect to the penis area?
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer that area clean shaven it is more erotic and no one likes spitting :/
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Anastasia111
I much prefer that area clean shaven it is more erotic and no one likes spitting :/

I will work on that then smile
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved smile
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved or trimmed is much sexier

Who wants to see a mushroom in a cornfield?
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
At least trimmed, shaved preferred. If we are going to the things we do for the guys, like shaving/waxing it the least they could do is repay the favor

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
trimming is nice.
Lurker
0 likes
Hubby shaves all the time i love it and you don't get any hair in your mouth he he
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just be tidy! Although, I do prefer being slammed by a hard, hairy thing. Pubic hair, to me, is a symbol of maturity and masculinity, almost like a lion's mane. Completely hairless is like he's prepubescent. Ew.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
groomed and trimmed please, i do like some hair on a guy
Lurker
0 likes
well groomed/trimmed. shaved balls and cock. I actually saw a guy with a very hairy cock, I do mean actually hair on his cock. No go for me. If the guy has shaved balls/cock, I will be down there a long time.
Lurker
0 likes
well groomed/trimmed. shaved balls and cock. I actually saw a guy with a very hairy cock, I do mean actually hair on his cock. No go for me. If the guy has shaved balls/cock, I will be down there a long time.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I prefer shaved. I'm shaved so he would need to be too...
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved or trimmed. I'm bare so it feels better when the guy is groomed as well.