Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Should I act like his friend or girlfriend?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I met this guy a couple of months ago (6 months) on an online dating site. He lives about 150 miles away. He told me that if I lived close by, he'd ask me out, but since I don't, he said we aren't dating. He told me he needs physical contact.

Today is my third time meeting him, other times I've been flirty and this time, I don't know... Since he's said I'll never be his girlfriend, should I be physical with him like a friend (poking, shoving, hugging) or a girlfriend (cuddling, kissing, holding hands)?

We are very close by the way and he seemed comfortable kissing and hugging me the previous two times.
Lurker
0 likes
Act like you always have but now you know it's not going anywhere keep looking for someone you can have a relationship with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm having a deja vu moment here...didn't you post this same question in another thread?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't really get the question, well I mean I understand it but can't imagine why you are asking it.

What do you want out of your relationship with him? If you want a friend then you act friend like, if you want a quick lay then act girlfriend like. If you want a partner stop right there as you are giving him the wrong signals.