Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever used anything else other than sex toys?

last reply
88 replies
10.5k views
1 watcher
18 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I look around in my house and I can find so many things... it's not really about what we have, it's about how we use it.
even sometimes that soft pillow next to you in the bed does the task ; )
Share what you have tried/experimented ; )
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've used a vacuum cleaner, paintbrushes, toothpaste, balloons, pencils, pentlepens, highlighters, toothbrushes and basically everything you can stick in Oops
looking for a Dom....just send me a message ;)
Lurker
1 like
I've used my hair brush, perfume bottle and hair curling iron
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
make sure that iron was not on smile
Lurker
1 like
Oh yes.. I thought I might be embarrassed about answering this question but what the heck. Electric toothbrush, hairbrush, lid to perfume bottles often have interesting shapes so I use those a lot, and large handled spoons. I've also rubbed myself over the arm or back of the the sofa, chair leg, footboard of my bed, leather seat of the dining room chair, pillows, stuffed pooh bear and other unusual shaped objects I might find. Few more.. the hose of my hand held shower head, ruler, flashlight, those new highlighter pens with the oval shaped rubber caps, arm rest of desk chair and the corner of a desk. I think that covers it. Of course, I wash everything after each use smile

Joseph.. Have I forgotten anything?
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
Any long shaped thing I find around the house can be used, either clean it thoroughly before and after use or cover with a condom. Bananas are a great shape, I've carved carrots into the form of butt plugs(condom is a must carrots stain skin and underwear), long tapered candles, as I said anything that can be inserted and removed safely can give pleasure.
Lurker
1 like
I have found a peeled cucumber works really well! also the heel & toe of high heeled shoes. & almost any other smooth object that can be inserted or rubbed against
Lurker
1 like
All of the above - anything and everything. Depends on how adventerous I'm feeling and the time I have.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
curling iron attachment, sharpie, foam coat hanger.
Lurker
0 likes
Back side of my electric toothbrush
Lurker
0 likes
The bottom end of a stick candle & the handle of a wooden spoon.
Lurker
0 likes
Too embarassed to answer...lol..

Some of the above......

And then some..

Hot dog, pencil (no more pencil..). Lol.. ( no I did not eat the hot dog)

Big plastic spoon (no longer own) lol....

End of a long wooden dowel...( no longer own) lol.

Hairbrush ( no longer own) lol.....
Lurker
0 likes
Hot dogs are awesome. Is how I practice my deep throat technique
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Hot dogs are awesome. Is how I practice my deep throat technique

Very interesting!! smile

Good to know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
25 Foods That Can Be Used As Dildos In A Pinch

Do you ever have the urge to masturbate or just shove something in your vagina, but you don’t have your trusty vibrator or dildo on hand? Girl, we’ve all been there. When you’re in that kind of tough spot, all you have to do is improvise. The world is full of phallic objects just ripe for use as masturbating tools. If you’re not feeling particularly creative, we did the work for you.

Next time you’re in a very horny pinch, try cramming one of these dick shaped foods up in there instead of a dildo. We include foods of all shapes, sizes, and textures, to fit everyone’s needs.

Enjoy these 25 foods that can be used as dildos. Boner Appetit:

Popsicles- There’s a NKOTB song called Popsicle that you can think about if you need to get in the mood (to masturbate) with food.
Taro- It’s among the more exotic tubers.
Cucumber- It’s like a spa treatment for your pussy.

READ MORE
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy
make sure that iron was not on smile

That's why her hair is curly
Classified
1 like
Quote by NaughtyLoner101
I've used a vacuum cleaner, paintbrushes, toothpaste, balloons, pencils, pentlepens, highlighters, toothbrushes and basically everything you can stick in Oops

No wonder they're smiling, good night was it!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Me and the wife have used different foods (as Brave Bitchhas said lots to choose and use from;-) ) and then after she has then used some of them in an omelette, this is for me for being a good boy, it makes me randy to go again knowing where this food has been... Bon Appetite ..... Yummy x
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Liz

and just why does the cucumber need to wear a condom please or is that the plastic wrapper .. omg rofl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have used many things from my toothbrush to a bottle. never used fruit or vegetables as i find that unhygienic.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

and just why does the cucumber need to wear a condom please or is that the plastic wrapper .. omg rofl.

To make sure it's hygienic and clean.

I don't need a cucumber anymore. I have a sex toy collection bigger than LELO's warehouse.

Lurker
0 likes
ok,pencil,paint brush,texta,electric toothbrush,shower head,vacuum cleaner,wooden shovel handle(nice and thick),hair brush,toilet brush handle(wooden)and a rolling pin,cucumbers,bananas,carrots,corn cob,,coke bottle(small)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
allsorts

when I was young i tried anything I thought could do the job. fruit, veg, pillow, toothbrush, toilet roll holder etc
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Up until two years ago, I always just used my fingers. That was until I went to my first toy party that I had money to buy things. Now I have a nice size collection of goodies. But, in all my years, the only thing I have used that wasn't toys or fingers were Popsicles and ice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a cigar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Up until two years ago, I always just used my fingers. That was until I went to my first toy party that I had money to buy things. Now I have a nice size collection of goodies. But, in all my years, the only thing I have used that wasn't toys or fingers were Popsicles and ice.

Sounds like a rather chilling experience to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Broom handle. Bed post. Door knob (I don't recommend trying this).
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Sounds like a rather chilling experience to me.

It was the middle of the summer. It was extremely erotic. Made one hell of a mess though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Have you ever used anything else other than sex toys?"

i have upon occasion found reason to use a dude.