Login

Dating.....

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Say you have a very attractive sister and your best friend wanted to date her, is he wrong for asking? Is he not supposed to? Thoughts......
Lurker
0 likes
Let me turn this around for you. IF your best friend had a sister you COULD date who was a knock out do you think the fact that he's your BF should be an obstacle? This is not to say that IF you were to ask her out, you shouldn't refuse to tell him any "details". That however is the one real complication I can see. In the reverse, unless he does (or would) treat her really wrong what's the problem? SOMEONE is going to date her, why shouldn't it be your buddy if she's interested?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in the day, where I group up, that was something you simply did not do. Would I today? I honestly don't know.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Wardog that's a really good response, however I could of used it earlier, say a few years my result I was beaten up by three guys for at least asking if it was okay if I asked my best buddies sister out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrFrost
Thanks Wardog that's a really good response, however I could of used it earlier, say a few years my result I was beaten up by three guys for at least asking if it was okay if I asked my best buddies sister out.

This is really a loaded question!
In an ideal world what difference should it make and then we have Lushworld! Two examples, if I was the brother:
a) My sister is beautiful but a nymphomaniac who has slept with lots of guys and you are a shy romantic virgin who thinks he's found the love of his life.
b) My sister is beautiful and completely naive and innocent and you are a typical young guy that wants to bed as many girls and sees them as conquests.
a) I'd warn you off, not wanting you to get hurt.
b) I'd warn you off and threaten you if you went near her.
Now, I've read your profile and you've got to ask yourself how would you feel if a friend, who's just like you, was interested in your sister and be honest!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

This is really a loaded question!
In an ideal world what difference should it make and then we have Lushworld! Two examples, if I was the brother:
a) My sister is beautiful but a nymphomaniac who has slept with lots of guys and you are a shy romantic virgin who thinks he's found the love of his life.
b) My sister is beautiful and completely naive and innocent and you are a typical young guy that wants to bed as many girls and sees them as conquests.
a) I'd warn you off, not wanting you to get hurt.
b) I'd warn you off and threaten you if you went near her.
Now, I've read your profile and you've got to ask yourself how would you feel if a friend, who's just like you, was interested in your sister and be honest!

Yeah I understand but however I would only approve if she really loves him and he loves her but I would do what ever I could to see how long he could be with her before sex even took place that usually weeds put a lot of guys.Good question.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I am old school. NO. That is just something that you don't do. Kind of like you don't date a best friend's ex (or your brother's ex).