Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I have a few questions for guys...like for real about sex! Please help!

last reply
58 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Alright, so here are my questions...

1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery)

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds?

3) Attracted to a Nymphet?

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married?

5) Pubic hair or no?

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller)
Lurker
0 likes
1) Everyone has scars, m'dear, just some are hidden. A physical scar can't compete with self-confidence

2) Timing doesn't matter - if you enjoy it, then more power to you

3) Is she of legal age?

4) My ex-wife was that way. She left me, not the other way around

5) In the long run it doesn't matter, though my preference is for at least something, even if it's only a landing strip

6) Again, like #1 above, the personality and poise of the person matters more than slight physical issues
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69
1) The scar would make no difference in sexual attraction
2) A girl having orgasms is a huge turn on for me
3) Nymphet is another good thing in my book...
4) Oh heck yes I would stay with a girl if she did not want sex until married. I would respect her for it andmake sure she knew I was proud of her for it.
5)Pubic hair should be to her own comfort level, but keeping in mind that I adore giving oral.
6) Uneven boobs is not an issue for sexual attraction.

1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery)

5) Pubic hair or no?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I dont see any thing unattractive

Would love it sounds delightful

Why not a great attraction

If she holds my intrest

5) Pubic hair or no?
Smooth and silky

Would be nice combination
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off...Happy 1 year anniversary of LUSH!

...I'm attracted to what is "inside" her that makes her a 'woman' ... HER MIND!

...I would try to HANG ON and enjoy it at least until my cock became TOO SENSITIVE!

...Isn't that every man's dream...see answer above!

...I DID ... read my story MY LIFE BETWEEN VIRGINITY & CELIBACY ...part one. (well...read both parts)

5) Pubic hair or no?

...Personally, I've never "experienced" a bare/shaved/smooth one, so a bit of pubic hair would be normal for me.

...I think there are slight variations in size anyway...doesn't bother me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am 20 and here is what I think:

1)- A scar is nothing to worry about. If I think the girl is attractive than I could care less about a scar.

2)- The more pleasure I see in a women when we are having sex the better. If I saw you having a bunch of orgasms it would make me cum faster.

3)- Hell yes, as long as its legal. And in my state I can have sex with anyone 16 and up. I have had sex with several girls that are 16 in the last year and I prefer them over girls my age or older. When I was in HS I really only wanted to hook up with older chicks for some reason. But now that I am out of school I am totally different. Once girls get out of high school they quit sports, stop being active and start partying a bunch. All of that leads to them losing their perfect bodies. I think a women's body is in its prime when she is 16 or 17. The 16 year olds I had sex with had the best bodies of anyone I have ever had sex with. Now I appreciate a tight body when I see one.

4)- Sorry but no, unless she allowed me to sleep with other women. I believe a woman doing that to a man is torture, same goes the other way to.

5)- I have had sex with several girls who are in HS right now and for some reason they all were completely shaved. And I must say when I pull down the underwear of a shaved pussy and see a nice shaved pussy it gets my heart pumping. That said, I don't mind a woman that isn't shaved.

6)- For me, boobs aren't a huge priority. I could care less what a womans breasts look like. Yes I like nice boobs, but I could care less.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going to be 100% honest with all this

It would really depend on how obvious it was, scars can vary quite heavily in their appearance, so it's hard to judge that on something other than a case by case circumstance.

This sounds pretty unrealistic, I think if I ever dated a girl like that we would be having an "are you faking it" conversation pretty early on. That said if it was legitimate I don't see it being a problem.

Why would I ever be attracted to someone who I felt looked like a kid.

It would depend on how much I cared for her, but I would like to say yes.

5) Pubic hair or no?
Call me a victim of modern media, but I vastly prefer no hair down there.

This would depend on two things;
- how drastically different
- how attractive is the rest of her.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes

Attraction is dependent on so much more than a scar. I wouldn't let a scar like that prevent me from being with someone. Although, depending on how severe it was, I may not want to touch it. Either way, I'm an ass man, so whatever.

I don't see that as a problem, unless those orgasms render you so sensitive that I'm unable to touch you. As long as you can power through until I'm done, hip hip hooray! Otherwise, we're into sexual disfunction territory. Then it becomes an issue of how much we're both prepared to put into overcoming it before it's either resolved or we give up.

I had to look this up, and then I had to pump the breaks. The age of consent down here is 16, and that's a hard and fast rule. I'm at a stage in life where women in their 30s and 40s are the most attractive to me. Having said that, I find the 19 year old daughter of a friend of mine incredibly attractive, and possibly even worth a crack if I was single. But generally speaking, no. I'm a little too old for that sort of thing.

If she's the right girl, absolutely. While I don't share those values and consider them to be a bit arbitrary, I would definitely respect them. I'd prefer not to, but I would.

5) Pubic hair or no?

I prefer a bit of a muff, but seriously, it really doesn't matter at all.

Like the scar thing above, it doesn't really matter if there's a real connection. And I'd pretty much always want to touch them regardless of the size. Again, I'm an ass man.

Seriously, none of this stuff really matters. If a woman faced all these issues and was secure in herself, there would be no shortage of guys willing to be with her. If any of this stuff is a dealbreaker for someone, then they're not worthy. It's really that simple. It's your heart and your mind that makes you who you are, not how even your bra is.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
1/ I would be attracted by her personality so it wouldn't worry me.

2/ Where do I join the Line?

3/ Yes very much so.

4/ Yes I would even though I'm not the religious type.

5/ No pubic hair please.

6/ Most are in some way but many don't notice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a problem

sounds good

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? More towards mature women

that would indicate a fundamental difference in our life outlook. It's one thing to wait till a woman is ready, but that type of arbitrary rule suggests we are on a different page.
My wife and I had sex on our first date.

5) Pubic hair or no? either way

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller) everyone is uneven in some way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The views of a gay guy who used to sleep with women just for sex

That wouldn't bother me at all.

One of my girlfriends had multiple orgasms, that was fun, god could she cum!

Not in the slightest, I've never been attracted to pubescent teens of either sex.

No. I was only with them for sex!

5) Pubic hair or no?

I like trimmed pubic hair.

Not a problem, I've never liked women's breasts, so I usually concentrated on other areas!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Its whats on the inside that counts.

Sure, If I am making her orgasm that often, its some achievement!!

Sure why not, its whats on the inside that counts (did I say that already)!

Sure, if both parties are happy and make each other smile, laugh and love, then yes.

5) Pubic hair or no?

love to lick,caress and tease a ladies pussy, but have no preference either way. The lady has to be comfortable with what she has.

OK, when you have a mouthful of nipple its difficult to tell what size the other one is! but it makes no difference to me. I would still want to lick and tease them, what ever the sizes.
X
Merry Christmas
X
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

5) Pubic hair or no?

[hr/]

1) i like a girl who has a good healthy breast. no matter it's too big because i always fantasied about the young girls who are real gift from nature. i never attracted to a woman who is older than me because i never thing about bad for her.

2) it's not a big problem but a boy always want to fulfill his desire so if she went orgasms too fast it's become matter if she stop me after that.

3) yeah. always a young girl have a plus point to attract a boy. and for me i always want teenage.

4) yes i agree but she must be commit same for me.

5) a couple can enjoy a better sex if they are both in fresh mood. so it's better her to shave it. i want fully shaved pussy.

6) In world two thing never be same. so it's ok if someone has but i suggest her to massage daily to make it nearly same.
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

5) Pubic hair or no?

1. I have a couple surgical scars myself so no big deal for me.

2. I can't see that being a problem unless, as someone said upthread, it leaves her hypersensitive or something.

3. Define "Nymphet". By the conventional definition ("Sexy underage sexually precocious"), I'd say no.

4. I would find it hard, to be honest. It's not really a part of my own value system. I have never waited in the past.

5. Pubic hair preferred but I'm not against bare.

6. Might make tit fucks harder if the difference was extreme but no, I don't see a problem here. As long as they are natural and suckable (and the first is negotiable if the boob job is well done), I'm in with tits of any sort.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

5) Pubic hair or no?

In answers to these questions .
1) Having a scar is no problem as I have one from major heart surgery
2) Of course I would be attracted .
3)No problem .I love sex just like all men and women .
4)I would stay no matter as long as there was love between us .
5) Pubic Hair is good as well as a bare pussy . Which do I prefer . A little hair is nice .
6) Uneven boobs . Having been a nurse I learnt that most women have one boob bigger then the other .It would not be a problem for me .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DarkAngel69

1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery) yes

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? yes

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? no

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? yes

5) Pubic hair or no? yes

slightly, yes--one is usually a tad bit larger than the other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Sure
4. Hmmm tough one...no probly not. Sorry.
5. Either or
6. Um...don't know.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not an issue

2) Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds?

That would be a big ego booster for most lovers

Ummm ... No. I don't deny being a dirty of old man, but children don't interest me

My wife hasn't let me touch her since 1995 ....
Need I say more?

5) Pubic hair or no?

I've never had a girl who shaved, so I can only imagine what that would be like, but I'd rather it not be overly wild

The woman I most fantasize about has had surgery for breast cancer, so it's probably safe to say that she has a few scars and that one is smaller than the other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) I have no problem with scars of any type

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Yes..I have waited in the past and wouldnt mind.

5) Both to be honest
Lurker
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest?
I don't love with my eyes, I love with my heart, and my heart is blind for this kind of things. as long as the scar is not in her soul and heart, it never would be a problem.

2 seconds? I am not sure if it is realistic, but let's make it 2 min ;)

I like mature women, mature mind. For this reason, I am not sure I could say yes for that

If there is still this kind of girls in the world, absolutely yes. She would be my diamond

5) Pubic hair or no?
both of them has different attraction for me. I don't mind so much hair or no hair

My answer is the same with first one. Attraction is not only about body shape. There are some other things what people make attractive or not. Maybe body is the last thing. Without a good heart and attractive mind, sexy body doesn't mean anything. So uneven boobs, I REALLY DON'T CARE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Scars are so sexy. My answer is yes.
2. Orgasm every two seconds? Whoa. Babe, as long as I get my turn, it's cool.
3. If she is emotionally intelligent, then why not?
4. I'd ask her if I could fuck other people. If she said no, then I'd leave unless I was in love with her.
5. No difference, baby.
6. Who cares? BOOBIES.
Lurker
0 likes
1. Scars are nothing more that tatoo's with great stories behind them!
2. Please send her my way! A woman's orgasm is a signal that I'm doing things right!
3. A least until I died with a smile on my face!
4. That would depend on how soon she wants to get married! Like tomorrow?
5. It doesn't matter, Commando, A landing strip pointing the way to the hanger, or a smooth playing field, they all lead to the same place, heaven!
6. Two different sized boobs would be like being with two different women at the same time! I don't see a downside to that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES
YES
YES
NO
Bald
YES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got scars myself so no problem at all.

Not sure but ill roll with it.

Coul be heart attack time. Would have to say no i think.

Mmm think that would be a no in this day and age.

5) Pubic hair or no?
Not bothered at all just prefer shaved.

Again not a problem at all.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends on the girl not the scar

Would be a kick for a while but I probably would loose interest after a while

I had a nymph girlfriend, so I can say attracted yes but not on a permanent basis

No, not today

5) Pubic hair or no?
Not bothered at all just prefer shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 scars are no worry sometimes can even be sexy

2 would certainly be interesting exp but wouldn't put me off

3 would love to be with a nympho dream woman

4 would be difficult dunno depoends how long to wait for wedding vegas here we come

5 hair doesnt worry me as long as trimmed and not wild
Lurker
0 likes
1) Would you be sexually attracted to a girl with a large scar down her chest? (From surgery) I don't see any issues with this at all.

2)Attracted to a girl who has orgasms every 2 fucking seconds? I would be jealous of her and want to know how she does it.

3) Attracted to a Nymphet? No I am not attracted to children or anyone who looks like children

4) Would you stay with a girl if she doesn't want to have sex until married? If I loved her yes.

5) Pubic hair or no? A small strip is preferred for me.

6)Uneven boobs? (One bigger one smaller) No issues for me also.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would absolutely say yes to all of them! (I mean pubic hair I'd rather have shaved, but its not a huge deal!)
Lurker
0 likes
No Problem.

This sounds like a medical problem called Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder - it may seem like a fun thing to some but it can be painful and lead to depression and suicide, it's not a sexual thing.

If you mean Nymphet as in Lolita, then yes I find myself attractive to their beauty and their underlying sexuality, but it's only a rational thing to appreciate, to pursue physically or lust after - no way!

If you meant Nympho instead, been there, done that, and nymphomania can also be a mental disease - the sex was hot to start with then it became boring until I realized this girl had no desire in sex for fun it was more for acting out without any emotions so we split up.

Yes.

5) Pubic hair or no?
I prefer none as I have a gag reflex that's triggered when a hair breaks loose. If you don't enjoy oral sex then it make no different to me if you do or don't have pubic hair.

As long as you don't have a problem I don't. If it bothers you then there's always plastic surgery, if that'll make you feel bette about yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes for all as long as her personality and brains were in check!