Is farting during sex a big deal?

last reply
37 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
a friend of mine was recently telling me his misfortune of having his face farted on when he was eating his lady out after pummeling her vagina senseless. it was no biggie to him, but to the girl it kind of killed the mood and spent the rest of the night covering her face with a pillow. Is it really a big deal?
Lurker
0 likes
For most guys probably not.

For most girls yes.

For me personally it would be a total mood killer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG, this is so funny because it happened to me. I was deep into oral and my wife in her excitement let lose with a fart. We still laugh about this 20 years later and no, it didn't kill the night. The sex was still awesome and yes, I did make her cum after the slip lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be funny. It would depend on timing, volume, toxicity, and the situation as to how it would affect continued events.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I've been threatened with nothing short of death when I indicated an intention, and spent the rest of the time clenching, and praying.

Although it was barely a few weeks later when my beloved let not one, but two slip free. Hilarious! Oh how the mighty have fallen. Despite nearly losing myself in the laughter, I was able to press on.

Big deal? Meh. Lighten up, it happens.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Icarus32
I think it would be funny. It would depend on timing, volume, toxicity, and the situation as to how it would affect continued events.

I love the word toxicity, so fitting!
If a guy knows he's going to fart he'll make a noise, like a loud grunt, to try and disguise it. Then "did they hear that, do they know? I hope it doesn't smell" flashes through your mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I love the word toxicity, so fitting!
If a guy knows he's going to fart he'll make a noise, like a loud grunt, to try and disguise it. Then "did they hear that, do they know? I hope it doesn't smell" flashes through your mind.

but what about the girls? O____o
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by illegalyogapants

but what about the girls? O____o

Guys always know when a girl farts, it can be totally silent but the breeze hits the balls!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Guys always know when a girl farts, it can be totally silent but the breeze hits the balls!

hahaha you have a point
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Queefs / pussy farts can be funny to both parties. The other...well...the "smell test" would be the answer.

The smell test
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Queefs / pussy farts can be funny to both parties. The other...well...the "smell test" would be the answer.
Oh geez... I had an ex who this happened with regularly. we'd always bust up laughing. Gah I miss those nights...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't turn me on or off... however I'll more than likely just start laughing
Lurker
0 likes
Only if deliberate... That's gross...

(Otherwise it's quite funny...)

xx SF

(I once had a GF who was very precious and mannerly... But she would make little farts when she was asleep... If you have a romantic soul you'll understand quite how much I adored her for that silly, stupid thing... Among other things...)

The things you remember... (?)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Once I was with a girl who told me not to lift the sheets. I did and I regretted it. I have a sensitive nose so it was not a pretty scene. I began to question her eating habits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Only if deliberate... That's gross...

(Otherwise it's quite funny...)

(I once had a GF who was very precious and mannerly... But she would make little farts when she was asleep... If you have a romantic soul you'll understand quite how much I adored her for that silly, stupid thing... Among other things...)

The things you remember... (?)

I will agree with Stephanie. If he/she is deliberately trying to show off their trouser trumpet abilities, yeah, that can be kind of gross particularly during sex BUT if it's accidental as a result of being very relaxed, it can be quite funny and very endearing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens. Keep going after recovering with some O2!!!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
For me its a mood killer but hilarious also so yeah later on we can try again hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Imagine a guy or girl saying their reaching their orgasm and you feel like "Yeah, I made this XXX cum!" only for them to unleash a barrage of machine gun farts. How do you feel now?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once the 'Cat' is out of the bag, there's not much you can do about 'IT'.
Hence there are various scenarios.
1. Give 'IT' a score out of ten (10), for aroma, body, length, static qualities (How long 'IT' lingers), volume etc.
2. Pull the sheet up and play 'Dutch Ovens'.
3. Pinch the air with Thumb and First finger and say "There 'IT' is".
4. Reach for a source of ignition if an encore is imminent.
Most of all, 'Just don't follow through', as 'IT' can get a bit messy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Mood killer for me...
Love Bug
0 likes
Very few forums have made me laugh out loud. This one is hilarious. As far as sex and the moment goes......definite orgasm killer. As far as the relationship goes, if the relationship is a good one, well then I think several on here were right and it would be one of those moments that you are giggling about with endearment for a long time to come. All relationships need the "remember whens" to make them have character, to make them invested. So yes, I guess it really does depend on the moment and how it is handled. Handle it well because it will be brought up in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, so I'm munching on my wife's pussy and she let's loose with a fart...what to do...kill the mood...I don't think so! Make light - get the fan blowers (that would be me) redirecting the scent of the fart out of range of my olfactory sense and then back to munching. Yes, it can set an orgasm back a minute or two, but...never give up, never surrender!!!
0 likes
I think it's an instant mood killer. Either, you'll be turned off by the fart itself, or you'll laugh, and kill the mood like that. Either way, hold it in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of the advantages of stand-up fucking - with the lady wrapped around me I can perambulate to the bathroom, where either she or I can release, then perambulate elsewhere.